Beer Station

skrufy

4 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

It was not operational in early August.

I've been on the Nieuw Statendam four times since 2019 and I've never seen the taps in that picture work.  I've only seen the soda machine working once or twice too.  There is tap beer (Heineken and something else) available at the Dutch Cafe and Heineken on tap at the Lido Bar

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, I like vacation said:

I've been on the Nieuw Statendam four times since 2019 and I've never seen the taps in that picture work.  I've only seen the soda machine working once or twice too.  There is tap beer (Heineken and something else) available at the Dutch Cafe and Heineken on tap at the Lido Bar

I have never had these beer taps work.   The nearby bar always poured me one from their tap instead.   These were a nice idea, but they don't seem to work very well in practice

12 hours ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

I have never had these beer taps work.   The nearby bar always poured me one from their tap instead.   These were a nice idea, but they don't seem to work very well in practice

same experience for me on Rotterdam, both self-serve beer and Coke freestyle machine were not operational. (But easy to grab from any bar!)