Itemized Bill at end of Cruise

hazeleyes46

38 minutes ago, hazeleyes46 said:

Does anyone know who to contact to get an itemized bill after coming home from a cruise? I only got partial the 2nd to last day and would like to have the entire list of things I ordered, thanks. 

We had a few cabins on Anthem in June and not one of us got a bill emailed after we departed. We got a mid-cruise statement but nothing else and apparently lots of other guests were the same. I presume you will have to contact shoreside guest relations and see what they can do.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser

Ours wasn't emailed to us either, so I sent an email to the address listed in the Past Cruises area on Royal's website. I got an auto response saying I'd get a real response in several days. So I called 800-256-6649, spoke to a live person, and had the statement within 5 minutes.

I didn’t get an emailed one last time either.  We often don’t check our bill until the end. The app will only show the first person in the room charges, not the second.  Maybe because we use the same log in?  So we stand in line on the smaller ships for the bill as the TV is not interactive and then saw they didn’t credit us 2 towels we turned in. So then we stood in line again.  Yes, I want an email at the end.  Not sure why this isn’t happening. 

I don't remember the last time I received one by e-mail. Usually I ask for a print-out at some point on the last day. I forgot on my last cruise so hastily took screenshots of the account pages in the app before they disappeared.

From Royal's web site, under "Past cruises"

Folio available by request at
royalguestrelations@rccl.com
or call 800-256-6649.

I had to e-mail for mine from Oasis in August. No paper copy in stateroom, no e-mail. Took about two days . 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

I don't remember the last time I received one by e-mail. Usually I ask for a print-out at some point on the last day. I forgot on my last cruise so hastily took screenshots of the account pages in the app before they disappeared.

We always only receive them by email.