Suite breakfasts

CruzeQueen2

Hi Everyone,

I looked through the recent topics and didn't see this one posted yet.

I would like to know if breakfast - in one of the specialty dining rooms -  is still happening. As it is one of the BEST amenities that was formerly included with a SUITE booking, IMHO, it makes a difference for me in booking a suite - or not! I do not see it listed for an upcoming sailing - September 26, 2023 on Majestic, 7 days.

TIA

• CruzeQueen2 changed the title to Suite breakfasts not showing on the list of included amenities
9 minutes ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if breakfast - in one of the specialty dining rooms -  is still happening. As it is one of the BEST amenities that was formerly included with a SUITE booking, IMHO, it makes a difference for me in booking a suite - or not! I do not see it listed for an upcoming sailing - September 26, 2023 on Majestic, 7 days.

TIA

Not sure where you are looking, but try this: 

https://www.princess.com/learn/ships/staterooms/suites/

• Like 1

Thank you @Steelers36

I am looking at the amenities listed under suites on the sailing that I listed. 

Upon further searching, I can tell you that I found that "breakfasts" are now listed in Reserve Dining  - dedicated space as we know it - in the dining room 

Have we lost the breakfasts in the Specialty Restaurants???

Oh, the horror!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

Thank you @Steelers36

I am looking at the amenities listed under suites on the sailing that I listed. 

Upon further searching, I can tell you that I found that "breakfasts" are now listed in Reserve Dining  - dedicated space as we know it - in the dining room 

Have we lost the breakfasts in the Specialty Restaurants???

Oh, the horror!

No.  Check the page I referenced for you.  I quote:

• Complimentary Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast (daily)

• Like 2

@Steelers36Your expert status remains intact. Thank you for the linked page.

However, I'm not totally convinced that it is still being offered in the specialty location though. Nothing against you! Just not seeing it listed in the amenities on the booking page.

Let's see if any of the current cruisers can give us some live feedback. Calling all suite passengers that are now sailing, or recently sailed in a suite. TIA to all. Including Steelers36.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

However, I'm not totally convinced that it is still being offered in the specialty location though. Nothing against you! Just not seeing it listed in the amenities on the booking page.

Let's see if any of the current cruisers can give us some live feedback. Calling all suite passengers that are now sailing, or recently sailed in a suite. TIA to all. Including Steelers36.

Princess is infamous for not having complete documentation or for having conflicting information.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

It appears to me that it is now in the Reserve area of the dining room (which would include with other Reserve guests) and not the specialty dining room. I hope that is not the case!  That is/was truly one of the nicest benefits of “the suite life.” 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

If you read the "Suite Experience" page I read it to still have breakfast in a speciality restaurant as it says:

"Complimentary Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast (daily)

Complimentary Specialty Dining Dinner on embarkation"

And there can be no question about the embarkation dinner - so in my view it still exists.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

Hi Everyone,

TIA

Suite breakfast on the Majestic is held in the Harmony restaurant.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, memoak said:

Suite breakfasts still exist and are alive and well. Location depends on ship but it is always in a specialty restaurant. When they refer to Reserve Class dining they are referring to lunch and dinners

You can also eat breakfast in Reserve Class if you're in a suite, but why would you want to? The suite breakfast is not always available on disembarkation morning; if it isn't, then you would eat in Reserve Class that morning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pickels said:

So all this if you are cruising in a Reserve Collection Mini-Suite?  I know there are several categories of "suites". 

Mini-suites and Reserve Collection Mini-suites are NOT suites.  They are larger balcony cabins and will not include the Specialty Mimosa Breakfasts.  All meals will be in the Reserve MDR.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Mini-suites and Reserve Collection Mini-suites are NOT suites.  They are larger balcony cabins and will not include the Specialty Mimosa Breakfasts.  All meals will be in the Reserve MDR.  

Thanks cr8tiv1 for the clarification; appreciate the info!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

@EDDY0827 Veering slightly off-topic. Have you eaten any dinners in Harmony? And when? IF so, how was it - for you?

Thanks so much for the information about the breakfast in Harmony. Lovely setting.

Unfortunately, I have not! My DW has an aversion to Chinese food.

3 minutes ago, emairs said:

What about 360: An Extraordinary Experience? We always cruise in suites and have never been invited to this.

It only exists on the Discovery and the Enchanted. Then built it into the design when they built those ships

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, memoak said:

It only exists on the Discovery and the Enchanted. Then built it into the design when they built those ships

We were on the Enchanted last September and no invitation. We’ll be on the Discovery in March, but I’m not holding my breath.

14 minutes ago, emairs said:

We were on the Enchanted last September and no invitation. We’ll be on the Discovery in March, but I’m not holding my breath.

I would go to GS and ask why no invite. We are sailing on the Discovery in November in a Grand Suite. I will ask if we do not get an invite. 

2 hours ago, emairs said:

I don't think it was up and running last September on Enchanted.  I got an email invitation this week for our November cruise on the Discovery.  The link didn't work so I had to call. It might be a different phone number,  someone answered right away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emairs said:

If you are in a full suite you are currently guaranteed Ann invitation unless it is a 2 day cruise. If it is a 7 day or longer you will get one. If not you should check with the suite concierge. If you are not in a full suite I wouldn’t hold my breath