Is there a cruise critic app

I have been on Cruise Critic for years but never on my IPhone.  I normally use my IPad and it appears I use it through a cruise critic app. At least I get to it by pressing a little cruise critic Icon.   We are leaving for Europe Monday and we were thinking about leaving the IPad home.  The only thing I use it for is Cruise Critic.  Everything else, I can do on my phone.  I thought I’d just go to App Store and add the app.  Not so fast, it seems there is no such thing.  How can I get cruise critic on my phone and keep logged in like I do on my IPad every day.

33 minutes ago, joetop2467 said:

I have been on Cruise Critic for years but never on my IPhone.  I normally use my IPad and it appears I use it through a cruise critic app. At least I get to it by pressing a little cruise critic Icon.   We are leaving for Europe Monday and we were thinking about leaving the IPad home.  The only thing I use it for is Cruise Critic.  Everything else, I can do on my phone.  I thought I’d just go to App Store and add the app.  Not so fast, it seems there is no such thing.  How can I get cruise critic on my phone and keep logged in like I do on my IPad every day.

Just google "how do I create a bookmark for my iphone," then follow the steps..

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, joetop2467 said:

We are leaving for Europe Monday and we were thinking about leaving the IPad home.  

App was discontinued a few years ago. The app worked well on a phone. Take your iPad if you want to access CC. . While I have the largest iPhone and can use the CC website on my iPhone  in landscape mode in a pinch, it is a miserable experience. I only use my iPad or computer normally. I don't take my computer on a cruise  so I bring my  11 inch iPad. Reasonably portable solution. Other solution is don't use CC on s cruise. Then you won't need to bring a tablet. My reason for bringing an iPad is to watch a few videos on flights. I could actually make do on my iPhones 6.7 inch screen but I am used to bringing the tablet.

Edited by Charles4515

39 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

Just google "how do I create a bookmark for my iphone," then follow the steps..

Exactly. This is what I have done on iPhone and iPad for years.

Never used the app even when it existed. Just save boards.cruisecritic.com  to your landing page, and you are there in one click (tap) . 

On 9/23/2023 at 9:29 AM, joetop2467 said:

@joetop2467

Your new thread has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic.

Please read the pinned thread towards the top of the first page of threads in this new location that was mentioned by @EssiesmomHow to: Add Cruise Critic's Community forums to your iPhone Home Screen

• 6 months later...