The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday September 28th, 2023

richwmn

1 hour ago, erewhon said:

Finally finished reading today's posts.  Thanks for all the food and  drink recipes and photos of the port.

Good neighbours are very important, we have very good neighbours,........ we try to be good neighbours. 

Sad that @grapau27  stated "Pass on good neighbours" , have you considered moving house to live in a neighbourhood that is more pleasant?

@Quartzsite Cruiser  pleased that your DH has had the operation,  hope his pain soon settles.  Like the idea of no disturbing the patient at night.

@Cruzin Terri  thanks for sharing the photos of your living room, very smart.  Hope the floors will soon be fitted correctly.

@cruzn single  Bon Voyage.

Thank you for your concern @erewhon.

We have lived in our house for 40 years.

It is Pauline's sister and her husband who  are our next door neighbours and have been for 40 years and are the only ones we have problems with.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, JazzyV said:

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I sometimes like to drink a beer. I hope we can all be good neighbors. Public Lands are important. Good quote. I like the meal and drink (not sure about the bourbon) and pass on the wine. I haven't been to Bergen. I'm a Beatles fan and like "Hey Jude".

It's slightly warmer here now (69) with a bit of sun here and there. I slept a bit better, due to all the Benadryl for my injection; so I only had pain on awakening. I spent the morning packaging up something I sold on ebay. Then it was go to PT, then UPS. I see my hip x-rays have come back normal, which is good.

@StLouisCruisers Thanks for posting your and Lenda's pictures from Bergen.

@Quartzsite Cruiser Prayers for you and Steve for his procedure today to be successful and uncomplicated. 

@rafinmd Safe travels today.

@Denise T I hope you feel better soon.

@RMLincoln Lots to do, but you're very organized. Impressive.

@dfish Thanks for the recipes. Lovely photos of the lake and nature.

@1ANGELCAT Yuengling (lite) is my usual order for beer when eating out (if I'm having beer).

@cruising sister Thanks for the photos.

@smitty34877 Thanks for the meatball info from your GM. I hope Tana is doing a bit better. 

@Cruising-along It sounds like you had a lovely anniversary celebration. Nice Bergen photos.

@Seasick Sailor Sorry to hear about the issues getting accessible excursions.

@Vict0riann Nice photos.

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

A photo from the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, 2013, in honor of beer day.

0041b-(MB)cropped.thumb.jpg.3042430aaa2b3a0043d4603aa8b49cdb.jpg

Lovely photo Vanessa.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Good evening to all.

I thought i would get here earlier than now, however it has been a busy day.

i have not yet read through the thread and will do that next.

Today the Contractor was here to see what is going on with he house and he brought the salesman who sold us the flooring.  It was determined that the flooring is too tight in the bedroom and has to be taken up and relaid.  

So you guessed it.  The Floor Guy has to come back.  You can only imagine how happy I am!

i don’t even want to go into what I went through today.  I ended up getting two more boxes of flooring for free.  That was supposed to make me happy.  I am not sure.  it only means that I was right and they were wrong but did not want to admit it.  

However, I do want to share with you that I love the way my Living Room looks.  The only thing I do not have is the rug.  I won’t have that until after Thanksgiving.  i did promise to post pictures.  So here they are.

IMG_3277.jpeg

IMG_3276.jpeg

IMG_3275.jpeg

IMG_3274.jpeg

Lovely house Terri.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, cruzn single said:

Well, my bags are packed, I am ready to go, and I am leaving' on a jet plane!!😀  (Maybe I will burst out in song! - but not the way I sing!). Amazing that I could upload my passport for ArriveCan, but not for United Airlines for boarding pass!  Oh well, since I am flying first class because of the long overnight flight, then United can deal with everything at the airport!

Safe travels Mary Kay!  And Bon Voyage!

IMG_1209.jpeg.d7100d33014531348f2dcadfaa5e37ae.jpeg

12 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Good afternoon all, just back from Hershey. The appointment was for 2:00 and actually went back early. This one was a little more painful than the first one, but he upped the dosage and said he can increase it again. The third one is scheduled for December 22, he said as long as there’s progress Medicare will keep paying. He wants to hear from me in 2 weeks for a progress report. It’s amazing that this time I don’t have to negotiate for an appointment time that works for me. I really like this doctor, he really takes time to explain everything.

Sorry it was more painful 😔. Hoping that the treatments help things improve for you 🤞 

8 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

We're about to wind things down.  Once the nurse leaves. I'm heading to the shower.  There is a sign in the door about no vitals or non urgent interruptions between 11 pm and 5 am.  A first. 

I hope you can both get a decent sleep.  You both need the rest after a very long day.

7 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

However, I do want to share with you that I love the way my Living Room looks.  The only thing I do not have is the rug.  I won’t have that until after Thanksgiving.  i did promise to post pictures.  So here they are.

How lovely!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1