Live From The Sapphire Princess October 15, 2023 R/T to Hawaii

Woobstr112G

23 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

That’s exactly why we very very rarely order from the MDR menu for delivery to our suite….,

Bob

Same here the only 2 times we have done it was been we had Covid and had no choice. 

Received a “definitive” answer from an assistant Food and Beverage officer.  The $5 charge for picking up the phone, from a suite/without a package, will incur a charge…..for delivery!  I am on the CB.  Did not test this out,  Supposed to be fleet wide.  

3 hours ago, memoak said:

They are very limited. My issue with full suites room service is that all courses come at one time. Talk about an issue with temps

Good morning all from the Sapphire Princess. It is 0415 hours as I begin to type this. Well the dreaded "Get off the Ship Day" is upon us. When we were departing Ensenada last night, the Captain informed us we'd be picking up the Los Angeles pilot around 0430 for our arrival in San Pedro. While this cruise overall was great, I'm ready to get off the ship and get home to our Golden Retriever Bailey. 

IMG_4619.thumb.jpeg.e41c812032299bebbfd98d02fe387ea6.jpeg

The way our packing came together last night was a first time for me. Holli's tummy issues got worse and she basically spent all of yesterday in bed. When I saw she wasn't going to be able to pack her suitcases, I just started throwing stuff in whichever case had room. I double and triple checked all drawers and closets so there will be nothing left behind. Unpacking will sure be an adventure though. 

As mentioned in an earlier post, we will be staying overnight at the Hilton Doubletree before driving home to northern Arizona tomorrow. I'm glad I requested the latest get off time possible. This will allow Holli not to be rushed in getting off the ship. 

Well that's all for now. When I get home, I will try and write a full review of our cruise. I will post here when I get it completed.

That's all for now. Hope all are well.....

Bob

• Like 9

Bob it's been extremely windy here. Hope you don't tun into any of it. But then again being from Palmdale not so long ago you might be use to it.

Hope you get a tail wind going home. LOL

On 10/30/2023 at 6:25 AM, Woobstr112G said:

Good morning all from the Sapphire Princess. It is 0415 hours as I begin to type this. Well the dreaded "Get off the Ship Day" is upon us. When we were departing Ensenada last night, the Captain informed us we'd be picking up the Los Angeles pilot around 0430 for our arrival in San Pedro. While this cruise overall was great, I'm ready to get off the ship and get home to our Golden Retriever Bailey. 

IMG_4619.thumb.jpeg.e41c812032299bebbfd98d02fe387ea6.jpeg

The way our packing came together last night was a first time for me. Holli's tummy issues got worse and she basically spent all of yesterday in bed. When I saw she wasn't going to be able to pack her suitcases, I just started throwing stuff in whichever case had room. I double and triple checked all drawers and closets so there will be nothing left behind. Unpacking will sure be an adventure though. 

As mentioned in an earlier post, we will be staying overnight at the Hilton Doubletree before driving home to northern Arizona tomorrow. I'm glad I requested the latest get off time possible. This will allow Holli not to be rushed in getting off the ship. 

Well that's all for now. When I get home, I will try and write a full review of our cruise. I will post here when I get it completed.

That's all for now. Hope all are well.....

Bob

It was nice to talk to you onboard. We have made it home save, however welcomed back with snow. Our dog was delighted to see us as well. May our paths cross again. Until then, smooth sailing.

• Like 3