Is Norwegian experiencing an IT issue?

Oil

The app does not startup currently and on the browser I can see my cruise Epic 20 November. But not showing any bookingsI made for dining and also no excursions. Also no  harbors shown anymore 

Ditto, hear hear and it's early in the week, not even close to the weekend.  I suspect, it's just an semi-non-informed guess on my part, that it is not a simple I.T. system error and the issues are far deeper & serious.  It's programming changes that's impacting on "promised" production shows as originally advertised.  Without getting into specifics & escalating further, suffice to say - unable to reserve and move them into the cart to check-out ... had been "mentioned" on sailings prior to our upcoming one next month - and this is one of the newest show.  

Cannot even book "The Price is Right Live" - really, not kidding - which is among the newest offerings, seriously ... Okay, first world problem and not the end of the world, blah blah blah.   Still, Miami - we have a problem, slight one, just maybe - we are about to give corporate NCL another free pass. 

imho, ncl and IT issue is redundant,  it's like the old frank sinatra song, you can't have one without

the other.*  i love when the screen comes up: Oops this sight is taking a short vacation!

* LOVE AND MARRIAGE, for those on CC to young to remember the song. LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, complawyer said:

imho, ncl and IT issue is redundant,  it's like the old frank sinatra song, you can't have one without

the other.*  i love when the screen comes up: Oops this sight is taking a short vacation!

* LOVE AND MARRIAGE, for those on CC to young to remember the song. LOL!

It seems like NCL is consistently having IT problems.  There are multiple threads on this forum addressing the issue.

• Like 2

IDK who operates their IT department but its the worst I have ever seen. I swear its down at least twice a month. I'm sure they are using a third party, the cheapest third party. Would not be surprised if it was in India

Was there not a huge change to level of IT support when del fio took over a few years ago? When you almost depend on there being glitches and outages and just plain who knows what? Seems to me it as if the whole IT department was fired and filled with those who had no idea of how to solve the simplest issue. JMO

32 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

A better (and rarer topic) would be: "Hey, NCL is NOT having a website issue!!!"

That was my first thought on seeing this thread, “It’d be more noteworthy if they were NOT having IT issues.“

49 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

A better (and rarer topic) would be: "Hey, NCL is NOT having a website issue!!!"

And that seems to be the case for some other cruise lines also. I know there are frequent complaints on the cc Princess boards.