Everything.. Norwegian Aqua / Prima class #3

Steff79

15 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

No race track. Replaced by a waterpark, which includes at least 2 slides.

IMG_6243.thumb.jpeg.f585e190f5072507bb38a5c45865dcbc.jpeg

Lots of venues are marked as ‘To Come’. If they were the same as Prima/Viva, wouldn’t they just reveal them now?

No, that is there MO for new ships over the years.

the cruises for 2025 / spring 2026 are online.

TA sadly with no ports from Southampton to Boston.

and then from Miami, Olando, NY.

Maybe the northern Europe is only because of the TA?

Or do she come back spring 2026???

Edited by Steff79

https://www.ncl.com/de/de/newsroom/norwegian-cruise-line-opens-for-sale-the-all-new-norwegian-aqua-the-first-of-the-next-generation-prima-plus-class

The new Glow Court, a digital sports complex with an interactive LED floor, will offer a variety of interactive guest activities by day and then transform into a nightclub in the evening. Guests will also be able to continue to enjoy some of their favorite Prima Class experiences aboard Norwegian Aqua, including The Drop, NCL's 10-story free-fall slide, and the Stadium, a now expanded game space offering complimentary activities.

Edited by Steff79
  • Thanks 2

I sure hope the buffet is addressed.

during our time on the Prima, we tried 3 times to book the race track after enjoying it on the bliss in Alaska. Unfortunately, weather canceled it every time we had a reservation. Let’s hope they don’t creat all this deck space with water activities and decide to put it in Iceland.

• Haha 3

From this pic, the slides take up the same amount of space as the race track but there are two spots under the funnel with additional loungers.  Wonder if there will be a charge for this considering it doesn't look like there is another waterslide anywhere.  I would be surprised if NCL changed out a revenue generator for something free but would suck if there is no other slide that is free.  

image.thumb.png.aa60dac49a836295b92f8c81506277b3.png

Looks like they are having trouble figuring out what to do with the newest "virtual" theater since NCL no longer need a large, physical space for major production & stage shows anymore.  For our in/convenience, to sail & sustain.  Hence, "to come" 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Steff79 said:

this deck plans are with some more informations. if they are correct?

for example they write there aqua slidecoaster at the waterslides.

when you search for that you find something like that at the video, that looks like fun. But we will see what to come, And sure we will not get all informations tomorrow.

EDIT

The article states magnetic lift system but I don't think it will reach high g-forces like the land coasters reach.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

1 hour ago, mking8288 said:

Looks like they are having trouble figuring out what to do with the newest "virtual" theater since NCL no longer need a large, physical space for major production & stage shows anymore.  For our in/convenience, to sail & sustain.  Hence, "to come" 

Everything is "to come".  

• Haha 2

Whoops, accidentally booked on to the transatlantic, not sure how we will cope with 7 days at sea, but willing to give it a go.  Can't wait to see how they improve on the original Prima concept.

The countdown begins... 512 days to go!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Nathan Graveson said:

Woop, Woop!!

I don't want to take credit, but I believe I am the first person on the planet to document it on a forum and socials! It happened by chance really, I saw the teaser on Insta, went to the webpage and there it was! That livery is bold, unique and really is putting PR1MA & V!VA to shame!! 

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."image_ba13b8fe.thumb.jpeg.23602ee82b7aa19ceff5fdfbedf4bf4e.jpeg

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, Liljo22 said:

From this pic, the slides take up the same amount of space as the race track but there are two spots under the funnel with additional loungers.  Wonder if there will be a charge for this considering it doesn't look like there is another waterslide anywhere.  I would be surprised if NCL changed out a revenue generator for something free but would suck if there is no other slide that is free.  

image.thumb.png.aa60dac49a836295b92f8c81506277b3.png

It's NCL...there is no way that slide is free.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2