Finding 0 results for roll calls

Just now, mates4life said:

Since yesterday I can't find results for roll calls. Please help

Do you mean that you cannot find *any* roll calls or just that you cannot find your specific roll call? If the latter...it's possible that one has not been started yet. Just go ahead and get one started...but make sure you have truly searched by ship name and month of sailing. It can be very confusing for others to find *2* different roll calls for the same cruise. 

1 hour ago, Potstech said:

Had a RC for Enchanted Princess Feb 26 trip that has disappeared.  It had 5 pages of comments.

I had no trouble finding it, now up to page 6.  Just went to Roll Calls, Princess, Enchanted Princess, and scrolled down.  Sometimes the old fashioned way is the best.  EM

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Potstech said:

Thanks, last 2 times I checked there were only 3 roll calls listed. I am used to the old fashioned ways as I am old.

The old fashioned way is just to search manually by line and ship as @Essiesmom has pointed out. The search tool isn't perfect. Anyway, here is a link to your roll call. You might want to follow it (or bookmark it) so that you will have no problem finding it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gnome12 said:

... The search tool isn't perfect...

Often due to the fact members may not pay attention to the following portion from How To: Create A New Roll Call:

•  In the Title Box, type the name of your ship, your sail date and year. 
    • When you create a new ROLL CALL topic, you MUST include the sail date in the subject line, and here's the suggested format:    Example: January 1, 2016
    • Please note the suggested date format with the month first and spelled out completely will ensure your new Roll Call topic appear in search results.

They also may not pay attention to the following from the tool itself:

image.thumb.png.f17bd0d620929deb880455a3b825ec43.png

If they use a numeric date format instead of an alpha format & do not spell the month out completely as mentioned above, the tool cannot do its job.