Is housekeeping every other day now?

SumoCitrus

3 minutes ago, SumoCitrus said:

We are currently on Eurodam in  Neptune Suite and having trouble getting the room stewards to show up. Is this a change post-covid? Also lots of cleanliness issues (or lack of) but I will save those for my post-cruise review.

Contact housekeeping or the Neptune Lounge concierge and have them look into this. Why wait until the cruise is over?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, SumoCitrus said:

We are currently on Eurodam in  Neptune Suite and having trouble getting the room stewards to show up. Is this a change post-covid? Also lots of cleanliness issues (or lack of) but I will save those for my post-cruise review.

We just got off the Eurodam yesterday; we were in a lowly verandah cabin and our stewards came in twice a day. 

Linda R.

• Like 8

We are also currently on Eurodam. Have met our stewards and had service twice a day in Signature Suite. Have not noticed a lack of cleanliness. One drawer front was unglued and stewards immediately took the drawer for repair.

Edited by Cruise Suzy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

We are also currently on Eurodam. Have met our stewards and had service twice a day in Signature Suite. Have not noticed a lack of cleanliness. One drawer front was unglued and stewards immediately took the drawer for repair.

Just off the E in a Signature as well.  Twice daily service and a great job overall.  Large, clean room.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

I never heard of every other day service. Cut to once a day, maybe, but not every other day.

Since you are onboard, why not ask?

I tried to ask the concierge in the neptune lounge but the line to speak with her is about 10 deep with people needing tutorial on how to use the navigator app.

2 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

What bathroom products were in the Signature Suite?  Do you get a robe and slippers?

• Like 1

Did you leave your cabin and hang out your service request tag, so the stewards had time to do their routine daily cleaning?

Neptune Lounge is a easy access place to enjoy, during this necessary time away from your cabin. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SumoCitrus said:

I tried to ask the concierge in the neptune lounge but the line to speak with her is about 10 deep with people needing tutorial on how to use the navigator app.

Lines were heavy to get the Navigator working on the first days, but not later from our own experiences. Your Neptune concierge is your first contact for your concerns.  This is very much one-off.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 57redbird said:

Do you have CO --- you might try Guest Services -- there's a CO Priority line.

The OP is in a Neptune Suite...doesn't need to go down to Customer Service, just to the Neptune Lounge. Or they could contact any cabin steward they see in the hall near their cabin. Or they could contact via the Navigator app.

Or they could just post on Cruise Critic.

• Like 2