New App is indeed coming for Princess

Host CJSKIDS

6 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

I see that they are saying "early December " now. Might not be available for download tomorrow. They have kicked cans down the road on roll out dates in the past. 

We have already hit December 1 here (it's 7am as I write this) and there's no new App yet on Play Store.

Not that I'm concerned. We know that there is going to be a massive blood pressure rise among us on here when it comes out so let's think of our health. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, leck57 said:

We have already hit December 1 here (it's 7am as I write this) and there's no new App yet on Play Store.

Not that I'm concerned. We know that there is going to be a massive blood pressure rise among us on here when it comes out so let's think of our health. 

Princess stated early December for the new release. No mention of December 1st. Refer to Post 86 and 93. 

Edited by DHP1

44 minutes ago, DHP1 said:

Princess stated early December for the new release. No mention of December 1st. Refer to Post 86 and 93. 

Aware of the later advices, however I thought there was talk recently that the App was being released on 1 December. I might have imagined it.

3 minutes ago, leck57 said:

Aware of the later advices, however I thought there was talk recently that the App was being released on 1 December. I might have imagined it.

See the original post by our host...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leck57 said:

Apple has release 4.14.2 which will be the last update until the new one comes out in early December.  There was talk about December 1st however that was changed to “early December”. 

Edited by DHP1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, leck57 said:

That was some from one that is one blogger. 

1 hour ago, memoak said:

That was some from one that is one blogger. 

the picture I put in the first post was from my Princess CVP's page. That's what she was given by Princess and then she announced it. Guess we will find out tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, memoak said:

As in one particular blogger created the December 1 date. My CVP says wait and see

If you would kindly go back to post #1 in this thread and read the announcement made by our host CJSKIDS's own Princess CVP which clearly and officially states DEC 1st. 

As for the "one particular blogger" are you all just jealous that she got it right and got it right FIRST.  She scooped EVERYONE else.  Kudos to her!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PrincessBuffy said:

If you would kindly go back to post #1 in this thread and read the announcement made by our host CJSKIDS's own Princess CVP which clearly and officially states DEC 1st. 

As for the "one particular blogger" are you all just jealous that she got it right and got it right FIRST.  She scooped EVERYONE else.  Kudos to her!!!

My Princess CVP is stil saying sometimes in December and to wait for an email from Princess. Nothing yet 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, memoak said:

My Princess CVP is stil saying sometimes in December and to wait for an email from Princess. Nothing yet 

App Store says coming soon, statement about interchangeability and new features in 2024IMG_0421.thumb.png.8bee8e1126c1bce22b73f00fcebbdc21.png

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

As @PrincessBuffy was kind enough to share, the CVP announced that the App will be delayed and will updated as soon as more information is available. 

Thank you for sharing the news.  I'm sure none of us are really surprised!  

Thank You for acknowledging my post - which has since been removed.  I await notification of reason and explanation of my violation/error.  Once again, I thought I simply shared info and I meant now harm.  I apologize - and hope to continue to share what I experience personally and/or learn from others in the future if I am allowed to do so.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, PrincessBuffy said:

Thank You for acknowledging my post - which has since been removed.  I await notification of reason and explanation of my violation/error.  Once again, I thought I simply shared info and I meant now harm.  I apologize - and hope to continue to share what I experience personally and/or learn from others in the future if I am allowed to do so.

LOL.... Please don't waste a second thinking you might get kicked out.

I personally had many posts removed and put on the naughty list but, still here 🙂 

Cheers

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, PrincessBuffy said:

which has since been removed.  I await notification of reason and explanation of my violation/error. 

Possibly (WAG) due to an unreliable source. Yea I know, CVP. 

Edited by doghog

14 hours ago, PrincessBuffy said:

Funny thing December 1 is here and I don’t see a new app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1