New Photo Perks????

ValerieJo

7 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Not a thing , some sort of twisted marketing hype! Maybe so few people take them up on the offer they think they can con us into thinking we're getting something new...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I don’t think you could get it digital before. You could only get the printed version. 

So nice of royal caribbean to allow us to choose digital and it cost them 0 compared to the 50 cent cost printed version 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Dear Guest,

Beginning on sailings departing on or after December 9, 2023, we will introduce new photo benefits exclusively for our valued Crown & Anchor Society members. Your loyalty deserves to be celebrated, and what better way than capturing and preserving those unforgettable moments?

Here's a snapshot of the upcoming photo benefits tailored just for you:

Platinum

• 20% off a single photo, photo package, or a photobook

Emerald

• 25% off a single photo, photo package, or a photobook

Diamond, Diamond Plus, Pinnacle Club

• Free digital or printed photo of your choice
  • 30% off a single photo, photo package, or a photobook

(All photo benefits are applicable to one transaction only and cannot be combined with other onboard discounts. The following ships do not offer digitals and only offer prints: Jewel, Radiance, Grandeur and Vision of the Seas).

As always, your loyalty is the anchor of our success, and we can't wait to continue creating unforgettable memories together. Click the link below for a full overview of our benefits, terms and conditions.

Access Benefits Grid

- Crown & Anchor Society

There also trying to charge extra for photos in specialty restaurants, we let them take pictures in wonderland and chops and they were trying to sell them with a photo book, all we were interested in was our free diamond photo, this was going to be extra .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, George C said:

There also trying to charge extra for photos in specialty restaurants, we let them take pictures in wonderland and chops and they were trying to sell them with a photo book, all we were interested in was our free diamond photo, this was going to be extra .

Yes i agree on this.  this is definitely a catch.  Happens to us every cruise.  Photos from specialty restaurants are put into folder/holder thing that has the restaurant name and that disqualifies you from using the free one.  But luckily you can use your % discount to get it for the low low price of  … whatever … something not free.  shocker 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, George C said:

We refuse photos anytime we are dining.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

I don’t think you could get it digital before. You could only get the printed version. 

We have always received the digital ones.  Only exception was Allure the last couple times that just had printed ones. 

A friend asked to see our cruise pictures . I never took any , lol .🙂

Never got my free diamond picture either as we never had one taken. 

We dont do pictures .

And i dont want to see others vacation pictures either . 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

No I've gotten digital since we turned diamond early in 2022... For us the percentage off the second picture or package is the only difference I can see.

5 minutes ago, Wanna Be Retired said:

Remember when they used to print all those photos out and put them in those shelves?  You would stand there and go through them looking for yours but you would see everybody else’s too.  That was a very long time ago!

Yes, and dropping the bad ones down the discard drop box.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wanna Be Retired said:

Remember when they used to print all those photos out and put them in those shelves?  You would stand there and go through them looking for yours but you would see everybody else’s too.  That was a very long time ago!

This is still how it is done on the smaller, older ships.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wanna Be Retired said:

Really?  Voyager is the smallest oldest I have been on and they don’t do it there.  It’s still kind of neat to remember those days!

Rhapsody & Grandeur are the ones that I have been on in the last 2 months and that is what both of them still do.

• Like 1