New Princess App available

iamaqt2

On 12/28/2023 at 11:32 AM, Thrak said:

I have a Capital One card. It allows me to make "virtual" cards for specific uses.

Thank you for your comment.  I had no idea that this existed, but I just figured out how to set it up for my primary credit card to fill out the Shore Purchases CC info on the check-in info.  I will also be telling my family they should do the same.

5 minutes ago, kamelia said:

Apple version updated 3 hours ago.  It didn’t pop up automatically, I had to search for it.

Hopefully the Android version will have an update soon. I did manually check and didn't see an update. We don't sail until April and also only have the one cruise booked so it's not critical for me to get an update. I've just been wondering when they would fix things - like the multiple voyage listing - that have had people unhappy. It's good to hear they addressed that issue.

Edit: It just now popped. 😁

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, underwayatlast said:

The SUN PRINCESS is heading to Zelenika, Montenegro...!!! 

pop the champagne please...!!!
Please use the new app... it's the "official" access to availability to everything...

How is it more official than the old app they both access the same data. 

21 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Hopefully the Android version will have an update soon. I did manually check and didn't see an update. We don't sail until April and also only have the one cruise booked so it's not critical for me to get an update. I've just been wondering when they would fix things - like the multiple voyage listing - that have had people unhappy. It's good to hear they addressed that issue.

21 minutes ago, Thrak said:

On 2/17/2024 at 10:17 PM, leck57 said:

Yep, understood. Strange that @lorri111 Travel Summary apparently doesn't have that wording.

Yes, I remember that text from previous cruises, but this only says refer to app and I can't find it there.

New update puts a green check mark by all 7 steps of check-in without having to populate shoreside account details.  In other words, Shoreside tab under Payment Methods is now optional and can be left blank.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Android app has just updated, it allows you to tab between cruises under the Profile tab at bottom. Check your dining reservations though, not all of ours were transferred and had to reinput. Correction, now it has thrown me out and I can't log in at all via either password or seperate booking. But my husbands works ok and it does say both ocean ready even though no landside credit card details given. so they do listen apparently. except for me not being able to log in

Edited by lorri111
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, schooner_Drinker said:

Can you highlight where you can see all your cruises in the NEW app.

Im still only seeing one of ours in the NEW app also  just been in apple App Store and see No Update 

Thanks

Nancy 🍹

Are you in an IPhone?  If so, search for Princess Cruises, download.  When downloaded, click on your Profile in the bottom right hand corner and there all your future cruises will be.

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, lorri111 said:

Android app has just updated, it allows you to tab between cruises under the Profile tab at bottom. Check your dining reservations though, not all of ours were transferred and had to reinput. Correction, now it has thrown me out and I can't log in at all via either password or seperate booking. But my husbands works ok and it does say both ocean ready even though no landside credit card details given. so they do listen apparently. except for me not being able to log in

Was only able to access app again by uninstalling and reinstalling - just in case someone else has same problem!

Thanks, just updated the App!  So now an odd thing is happening with the dining, now when I try to book Main Dining, the word Signature shows up on the list (and it’s weird times like 2:00pm and up by 20 min intervals until 4:20, and then jumps to 8:00pm and up).  I paid for the lowest non-refundable fare and no extra special stuff like restaurants so I don’t know what “Signature” means?  
Also March 29th and 30th are grayed out and I can’t select any dining for those days?

IMG_1348.jpeg

Edited by Osa J

Much better with this update but I'm not sure if I have a glitch. When I click on Packages, on both my upcoming cruises it shows me just the Premier details. I have Premier booked for one of them, but just Plus for the other, so I'm not sure what exactly the packages tab is telling me?

9 minutes ago, Scirocco Breeze said:

Much better with this update but I'm not sure if I have a glitch. When I click on Packages, on both my upcoming cruises it shows me just the Premier details. I have Premier booked for one of them, but just Plus for the other, so I'm not sure what exactly the packages tab is telling me?

You actually have to click on the upgrade button to get details of which package you have purchased - certainly not an instinctive thing to do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 12:46 AM, memoak said:

And I am willing to bet the old app will still be around for quite awhile 

As a project manage myself I summise they have so little faith in the new App or the testing of it, they have to have to leave old one in place; never seen that before  and let's face it, the old App wasn't great!

I log into new app.  It shows my cruise for March 2025.  I will be boarding today on the Sky Feb 24, 2024.

How do I see my Feb 24, 2024 cruise on the new app?  Or any of my next cruises?

18 minutes ago, phabric said:

I log into new app.  It shows my cruise for March 2025.  I will be boarding today on the Sky Feb 24, 2024.

At this point, just use booking number for today’s cruise.

It should correct itself later?🥴

Have a great cruise!

I am currently onboard Enchanted Princess with iPhone. Updated new app. Does not show booked future cruises. When I attempt to add them it states booking number not found. Perhaps while on a cruise I can’t access future ones. But in two days we disembark.  Will see if all future cruises show up then

It is great that they FINALLY updated the new App to show our future cruises!  We’ve sent many emails to request it.  Thank you IT.

However, make sure to check all your cruises over.  The loyalty status, mine went from black to blue.

Your checkin on every cruise booked.  I was all green on every one, now ONE of my cruises, shows me under 18!  Can’t check in again.

Your  ocean medallion orders, one of mine shows blue pickup at port only option, I already ordered it to ship to home.  

Here we go again….

Just recheck it all.  I’m waiting until maybe Monday now to see if it corrects itself.

WTH

I only checked a few things on a couple of cruises.  Not going to check ALL of them, until I have a few HOURS to

do that.  😳

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phabric said:

I am on the Sky now Feb 24. When I was at my hotel in FLL this morning the new app, did not show Feb 24 or any of my other 4 cruises. I went on the new Princess app on the ship, it now shows all my cruises on the new app.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, phabric said:

Main.  I am Elite can book early

I spoke with Princess this week and they told me that on Sun Princess can only book dining up to end if March. We are platinum and cannot book for June. 

• Thanks 1