LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

21 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

At least you’re dodging the Flood Warning. 😆

We got snow over here in the Pacific North West today! Only in Vancouver, Canada, can they warn about the snow all week then, when it arrives (and I'm talking a dusting of 1cm at most) the entire city grinds to a halt. C'mon people. This is meant to be Canada.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

17 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

We got snow over here in the Pacific North West today! Only in Vancouver, Canada, can they warn about the snow all week then, when it arrives (and I'm talking a dusting of 1cm at most) the entire city grinds to a halt. C'mon people. This is meant to be Canada.

We had over 18 inches of snow here in Central New England last weekend. That's 45.72+ cm!! Just not sure how many dogs that would be.😉

Screenshot2024-01-11225454.png.23c5142d5bd321738617d574a37356ec.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Nothing like checking the social media to find out your mother at urgent care with the shingles. Good thing I’m not an only child. Good luck to my sister with all that. I gots to go on a cruise. 

I can relate to that. I’m the only sibling not in the same state and county. 

Enjoy your cruise 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

I have to for fear of what might be worn if I left it to him. 

That's on him - so long as you don't have to be seen w/him when he wears "it."

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

On 1/8/2024 at 7:00 PM, Roscoe13 said:

Patti is getting the Cheers package by her own request for this cruise...so the nominated goat roper is...

Mr. @BohJang, per the Mrs. he's in a wheel chair and doesn't drink, sounds like the right man for the right job!!

He could tie one end of the rope to his wheelchair, but dang! He better remember to keep the brake on....

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Colton: is 4 pairs of underwear enough? I’m not gonna shower every day. 
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I sent a child to a five day church camp years ago, and she came home with a suitcase of clean clothes! I was mortified but she had a great time.😐

• Haha 18

Good morning from freezing but dry southwest Oklahoma. The kids are mad that it didn’t snow, but after some bacon (not on baecation) 2 out of 3 were in a better mood. Gotta run them to school and start the madness. One last minute Walmart trip, check in for the flight, and finish up packing. 

IMG_1023.jpeg

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We have stopped at Buc-ees in St. Augustine. I was in and out in 10 minutes, Patti may be spending the day! I dared her to get a bathroom picture. 😁

You know how I feel about that place… it stresses me out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

That's why I'm in the car logged into Cruise Critic. May be here a while. 😁

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 5
  • Haha 22

8 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

That's why I'm in the car logged into Cruise Critic. May be here a while. 😁

That sounds like me and my wife.  I pump the gas, go in use the bathroom and then sit in the car waiting.  She actually shops.  Who shops at a gas station?

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

16 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

My sister who lives in Georgia went to buc-ees for the first time a couple of months ago and wad amazed at everything they sell.  Is there anything they don't sell...lol 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, rwest898 said:

My sister who lives in Georgia went to buc-ees for the first time a couple of months ago and wad amazed at everything they sell.  Is there anything they don't sell...lol 😀

Anxiety meds 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

47 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Good morning from freezing but dry southwest Oklahoma. The kids are mad that it didn’t snow, but after some bacon (not on baecation) 2 out of 3 were in a better mood. Gotta run them to school and start the madness. One last minute Walmart trip, check in for the flight, and finish up packing. 

IMG_1023.jpeg

I'll be over soon for a slice or two.  Not being picky, but I can get it without the paper towel?

• Haha 15

I feel you on this statement!  We stopped one time a couple years ago on way to PC to see what all the hype was about and its a one and done for us!  Took about a minute to realize good bathrooms or not, its not for us and could not wait to leave 😬

• Like 5

13 hours ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

I kept yelling bagels and doughnuts at that lady but she just wouldn’t listen to me 🤣

I was thinking the same, but not a lot of people spell donuts with the "u-g-h."

• Like 3

In case you haven’t checked - and of course likely to change -

Miami’s high for Sailaway is 75 on Sunday, hope sun will shine on all of you, and forecast for following Sunday is low 48 and high 68 / chilly debarkation morning. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Good morning. Saw this pop up last night on the last minute $50 offers. Of course I had trouble falling asleep thinking about what ifs. Thanks Carnival for the cruel joke lol.

IMG_20240111_204918321_HDR.jpg

WTH! I am on the waitlist for these last minute offers and was hoping to get a flight out tomorrow morning! Making a call now...

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Ilovesailaway said:

Odd off topic question Megan, can you here the artillery from Fort Sill? I trained there years ago and I know we made a lot of noise.

Yes, always. It’s the normal background noise. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1