Smoothies vs. Juice Bar

57eric

Princess Plus includes "smoothies and an unlimited juice bar".  I've got all the details about the juice bar, but I can't find anything about the smoothies.  Where and when are the smoothies available?  To me, who won't be availing myself of either, they kind of sound like the same thing, but Princess lists them as separate benefits.

Thanks.

The last two items on the Juice Bar menu are actually made in a blender instead of being juices. They are the only things I saw on the ship that "may" have been the "smoothies". Of course I never asked about them but...  Perhaps someone else has actually inquired about the mentioned "smoothies".

PrincessJuiceBarMenu-US.JPG.8a8b5887a07b7dcfad47d88f513a8a72.JPG

2 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

I would like info on these options on the Enchanted...

I have never taken advantage of Juice Bar or Smoothies...

Where and when can you find these on Enchanted?

Buffet, til 2pm. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Buffet, til 2pm. 

Is this something specific to the Enchanted that I haven't seen on other ships? (We haven't sailed that ship) Or, are you just saying that is the location of the Juice Bar on Enchanted? (Your stipulation of 2 PM cutoff makes me think that is the answer.)

On other ships we have sailed since the restart - Royal, Ruby, and Grand - the smoothies I have seen in the buffet are not "specialty" items but are available for anybody to snag. I'm not saying they are bad but they aren't something that is part of a specialty beverage package.

Edited by Thrak

I found another description of the beverage package on the Princess site that reads "fresh juices and healthy smoothies (unlimited juice bar)".  This leads me to believe that the description in my original post is somewhere between poorly written and erroneous.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Is this something specific to the Enchanted that I haven't seen on other ships? (We haven't sailed that ship) Or, are you just saying that is the location of the Juice Bar on Enchanted? (Your stipulation of 2 PM cutoff makes me think that is the answer.)

On other ships we have sailed since the restart - Royal, Ruby, and Grand - the smoothies I have seen in the buffet are not "specialty" items but are available for anybody to snag. I'm not saying they are bad but they aren't something that is part of a specialty beverage package.

The Juices Bar is in the buffet, on every ship, and hours are 6 or 7am to 2pm. These are the pay for Juice Bar/Smoothies, menu posted above.

The small almost shot glass type smoothies in the buffet are not related to the juice bar nor are they limited hours of the juice bar... They're just a daily "smoothie" for anyone to enjoy.. 

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

The Juices Bar is in the buffet, on every ship, and hours are 6 or 7am to 2pm.

Nope. Just did 63 days on Grand Princess and the Juice Bar was at the aft bar - Al Frescos - by the aft pool. (Of course it is right outside the back doors of the buffet but it is not in the buffet.) I had the Immune Booster and the Cleanser many mornings.

18 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Nope. Just did 63 days on Grand Princess and the Juice Bar was at the aft bar - Al Frescos - by the aft pool. (Of course it is right outside the back doors of the buffet but it is not in the buffet.) I had the Immune Booster and the Cleanser many mornings.

Thank you for the correction.

In the future, I'll say "greater buffet area".

Regards .. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Thank you for the correction.

In the future, I'll say "greater buffet area".

Regards .. 

nope...on the Sapphire they are in the Ice Cream area in the outside main pool area.

• Thanks 1