Current Diamond Plus benefits letter/welcome aboard letter in stateroom

Good afternoon, does anyone have a copy of the current or recent welcome aboard letter for Diamond Plus guests?  Navigator on Feb 2nd from L.A., just want to reconfirm what I probably (or should) already know...lol

Thanks very much,

Mike

56 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I think recently it's just been a copy of this with a greeting from the loyalty ambassador.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

What do you want to reconfirm?

to be honest, nothing really...lol...just here wondering if anything has changed.  Thank you very much!

8 minutes ago, sharonlacey said:

Does anyone know if their is a microwave for use on Explorer?  My grandson has Autism and likes his routine of popcorn before bed and he only eats microwave.

No microwaves. 

18 minutes ago, LittleJoefromKokomo said:

They had popcorn for sale outside of the theatre on both Voyager and Enchantment last year. (However not microwave made)

Thank you we were hoping that they had one at the buffet that we could use, he is so picky about having everything at night being the same that is one of his things with autism.  He will just have another snack at night.

27 minutes ago, sharonlacey said:

Thank you we were hoping that they had one at the buffet that we could use, he is so picky about having everything at night being the same that is one of his things with autism.  He will just have another snack at night.

Bring the popcorn, doesn't take much space. Tip one of the crew in Windjammer and I am sure that they  can use some microwave in the kitchen not available for the guests. You have nothing to loose by asking 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LittleJoefromKokomo said:

Bring the popcorn, doesn't take much space. Tip one of the crew in Windjammer and I am sure that they  can use some microwave in the kitchen not available for the guests. You have nothing to loose by asking 🙂

Thanks thats a great idea!

14 hours ago, sharonlacey said:

Speak to one of the officers in the WJ or to your MDR head waiter.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, LittleJoefromKokomo said:

Why does everything end up with "tip". Don't you think their suggested tipping amounts are high enough. How about RCL  accommodating cruisers without this suggestion of more tipping.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

Why does everything end up with "tip". Don't you think their suggested tipping amounts are high enough. How about RCL  accommodating cruisers without this suggestion of more tipping.

It depends on what kind of services. Microwaves are not something standard.

8 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

No microwaves for passenger use.  

there are all kinds of health department regulations about not using ship equipment to prepare food brought on board by passengers

This. It’s partly for health reasons with the cross-contamination issues but also about the fire hazard.

No matter how big the bribe it’s not going to happen. Get the kid used to a different late night snack.

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart

2 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Who said that everything ends with a tip?  But I belive in rewarding crewmembers or staff if they go the extra mile and specially when they do something that is not expected or required of them.

5 hours ago, sharonlacey said:

It would be worth a extra tip as my grandson really likes it..

Due to the condition of your grandson, I believe you could get this service if you just ask nicely and explain the reason. People are not motivated only via tips. You can tip afterwards as a sign of gratitude but upfront tipping for every thing as if human beings could only be convinced through money? 

• Like 1