Still Waiting For Email Onboard Account Final

It's been 8 days since I debarked and I still have not received my onboard account final bill.  I was told by guest services that I would receive it shortly after leaving the cruise and I also emailed (per RCL direction) RCL asking for my billing email. How long does it take?  Charge has hit my cc but I'm not sure it is correct but I can't reconcile until I see the account from RCL.  Yes, you can look it the billing on the app but not after you leave the cruise.  And, you are not always provided receipts.

That’s why I always check before leaving the ship, and reconcile with what was put on my CC. 

Never got one emailed after we got of the last cruise, 16 days ago.  

• Like 2

We had to leave a cruise because of injury, so did not get a final bill. We waited for an email and never got one. We used the link on the website to ask for the folio to be emailed to us.  We needed this for insurance purposes.  Finally, we had to call the Crown and Anchor number and got it before I was off the phone.  

Give them a call.

1 hour ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

We had to leave a cruise because of injury, so did not get a final bill. We waited for an email and never got one. We used the link on the website to ask for the folio to be emailed to us.  We needed this for insurance purposes.  Finally, we had to call the Crown and Anchor number and got it before I was off the phone.  

Give them a call.

Thank you.  We had 12 people in our party and we were all told the same, "an email with be sent to you with the final accounting." The only emails I'm receiving are marketing emails for selltheg next cruise.

Most recent cruise in December, no final bill email, previous cruises I got one. I checked it before disembarking, and then checked my credit card statement, just to see that nothing was added. Weird. 

check your spam/junk folders. when i got of the radiance last week my final bill got sent to that folder. for some reason thats the only emails from royal and that goes to the spam folder 

I never received an email with the final account info after our Christmas cruise on Adventure. In the past it usually arrived within a few days. I of course looked over everything on my app before I got off the ship so not too worried. 

50 minutes ago, shof515 said:

check your spam/junk folders. when i got of the radiance last week my final bill got sent to that folder. for some reason thats the only emails from royal and that goes to the spam folder 

Checked spam regularly and "nothing".....!  I just need to see what happened with my spa charges. Two treatments, one with receipt that stated "service charge" and when I asked she said that was a "vendor charge" and NOT the tip.  I added 20% for tip but now realize I was "had" as the second treatment next day, no receipt and she told me that tip is included.  Both of these treatments were prepaid gifts.

• 2 weeks later...

-Still waiting for my email copy of my onboard account. Sent a 2nd request.  As of today, 2/7, nothing. I hate to think this BUT if they overcharge every account by even $5 that is some serious change!! Once you pay your credit card charge I don't believe there is anything you can dispute AND I fear you will never get anywhere with RCL if you are challenging any amount on your card.

REMINDER:  Check your account BEFORE you leave the ship. I believe you can only do this on the APP as guest services won't provide a hard copy.  Once you leave the ship, the app info cannot be accessed.  Lesson learned!

Edited by silversneakers

On 1/24/2024 at 12:10 PM, DoctorWhoGirl said:

I never received an email with the final account info after our Christmas cruise on Adventure. In the past it usually arrived within a few days. I of course looked over everything on my app before I got off the ship so not too worried. 

Same, but my TA wants the final bill for me to receive a bonus offer. 

Any tips on the easiest way to get my bill now?

7 hours ago, goldfish65 said:

Same, but my TA wants the final bill for me to receive a bonus offer. 

Any tips on the easiest way to get my bill now?

There should be a phone number to call listed under your past cruises when you log into your RCCL account. Good luck.

• Thanks 1