HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Hi all, might I wish all my lady friends on here a very happy Valentines Day.  Hope you had a good day and the lucky ones got choccies, flowers and a nice meal somewhere. I am going out to Raymonds Chinese at Malua Bay with my daughter and her partner. My shout I suppose, but what is new? Flat out emptying my place for the move on 29 Feb, plenty of stress.

🍽️🍹

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Hi all, might I wish all my lady friends on here a very happy Valentines Day.  Hope you had a good day and the lucky ones got choccies, flowers and a nice meal somewhere. I am going out to Raymonds Chinese at Malua Bay with my daughter and her partner. My shout I suppose, but what is new? Flat out emptying my place for the move on 29 Feb, plenty of stress.

🍽️🍹

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Les.  Enjoy your Chinese with your daughter and her partner,  Best wishes for your move on 29th February.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, NSWP said:

🍽️🍹

Thankyou Les, hope you enjoy your night, I know all about "our shout"!!

We must be getting old cos we forgot all about it, like we forgot about our wedding anniversary on our Brilliance cruise in October.....reason we went on the cruise but forgot it on the day🤣

• Haha 2

Happy Valentines Day to you, Les.  What a lovely, thoughtful message.  We’ll be picturing you happily enjoying a delicious Raymonds dinner and a glass or two.  Don’t do a Barnaby😂.     For Valentines Day I let Mario play golf.  I enjoyed the solitude, and he enjoyed the volf.  Way to last 54 years😂

I’ll ring you tomorrow to set up a date before 29 Feb.  Take it as easy as you can, moving is a stressful job.  Our best wishes to your daughter and her partner, too.  She’s a lucky girl.

11 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Thankyou Les, hope you enjoy your night, I know all about "our shout"!!

We must be getting old cos we forgot all about it, like we forgot about our wedding anniversary on our Brilliance cruise in October.....reason we went on the cruise but forgot it on the day🤣

That's funny. October - what a great time for anniversary cruising. On work days like today, I would prefer to gloss over it, but for some reason Barb never lets me forget Valentines day.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

🍽️🍹

Have a great night.

• Like 1

Well, we DID wish eachother a happy Valentine's in passing. 🙄

Hubby's a shift worker, so he slept most of the day, had a meal and then off to work. Who said romance is dead?!😆🥰

• Like 1

I well remember our very first Valentine's Day as a married couple. We were on stage yelling at eachother!!!😆 Fortunately, that was not a precursor of our married life!😂🥰

• Like 1