Live from the reflection

22 minutes ago, cbfb said:

Nice!!! Have a wonderful time.

We are sailing on Reflection in AC in May. Are the rooms updated at all? Are the footstools back on the balcony? 

Ship has not gone through a refurbishment but the rooms are nice. Unfortunately no footstools. Funny what you miss. I asked several people and no one has them that I have found. 

36 minutes ago, High on the Seas said:

Ship has not gone through a refurbishment but the rooms are nice. Unfortunately no footstools. Funny what you miss. I asked several people and no one has them that I have found. 

Thank you for the info. I know, footstools seem like a little thing but spending time in the veranda is a must for us and those just add to the comfort. Have a great time! 

22 minutes ago, cbfb said:

Thank you for the info. I know, footstools seem like a little thing but spending time in the veranda is a must for us and those just add to the comfort. Have a great time! 

I've read where people have taken blow up beach balls along with them to use as a makeshift foot stool.  A shame people have to resort to this when an actual foot stool is so simple.

7 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I've read where people have taken blow up beach balls along with them to use as a makeshift foot stool.  A shame people have to resort to this when an actual foot stool is so simple.

That is what you always need to do in the 600 + cheap balcony cabins 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did you receive these anytime during the cruise?

1. welcome sparkling wine

2. tote bag

3. small key card holder

4. any other extra

We are going in a couple of weeks and wondering about these and wanted to just what we can expect. We used to get these all the time but am now wondering

16 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

Did you receive these anytime during the cruise?

1. welcome sparkling wine

2. tote bag

3. small key card holder

4. any other extra

We are going in a couple of weeks and wondering about these and wanted to just what we can expect. We used to get these all the time but am now wondering

The only thing we received from your list was a tote bag.  Being in Aqua class we were offered via email a yoga mat, stretch bands, exercise balls but that was all on loan, not to keep. 

2 minutes ago, Sophie's Mom1 said:

Are the evening shows enjoyable and do they need to be booked in advance?

No pre-booking is required in the theater.  For the more popular shows I would suggest showing up a bit early as they can get quite crowded. We do not typically go to the Celebrity singer and dancer shows but have seen an Illusionist and Comedian on this cruise so far which were very good. 

33 minutes ago, High on the Seas said:

The only thing we received from your list was a tote bag.  Being in Aqua class we were offered via email a yoga mat, stretch bands, exercise balls but that was all on loan, not to keep. 

We were offered all that pre cruise twice  for ASCENT,  and made our selections..never received any other than the mat

4 minutes ago, hcat said:

We were offered all that pre cruise twice  for ASCENT,  and made our selections..never received any other than the mat

Perhaps Celebrity was only interested in knowing what you wanted!  Like a survey.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, High on the Seas said:

No pre-booking is required in the theater.

Just to expand on this there are no entertainment on any Celebrity Ship fleetwide that take reservations. 

15 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Just to expand on this there are no entertainment on any Celebrity Ship fleetwide that take reservations. 

However I know I’ve had reservations about some of the onboard entertainment in the past. 

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

However I know I’ve had reservations about some of the onboard entertainment in the past. 

Which ship and how did you make reservations? I wasn't talking about special Captains Club events nor activities. I've been on all E-Class ships, and M & S class ships since the restart. How would one make a reservation for a show in the main theater, The Club, or the top lounge on M & S class ships? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Which ship and how did you make reservations? I wasn't talking about special Captains Club events nor activities. I've been on all E-Class ships, and M & S class ships since the restart. How would one make a reservation for a show in the main theater, The Club, or the top lounge on M & S class ships? 

Sorry, my attempt at humor crashed and burned. 

IMG_6754.thumb.jpeg.f23eb33d657eb37a74805b60df4f354e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Perhaps Celebrity was only interested in knowing what you wanted!  Like a survey.

E mails said said we could pick 2 items that would be in our AQ rm...plus the mat!   space was tight so we did not bother asking on the ship!

9 hours ago, High on the Seas said:

That's nice our first AC was Christmas 2022 and received nothing. 

8 hours ago, Gaynors said:

Who is the current cruise director and activities director?

We board in just over a week

TIA

Dave Clark  (England) is the cruise director. Don’t know off hand about the activities director but I’ll try and find out for you later today. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, High on the Seas said:

How far ahead of the cruise did you receive the email ? We sail in April and have not been contacted

1 hour ago, High on the Seas said:

Dave Clark  (England) is the cruise director. Don’t know off hand about the activities director but I’ll try and find out for you later today. 

Thank you 

11 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Sorry, my attempt at humor crashed and burned. 

IMG_6754.thumb.jpeg.f23eb33d657eb37a74805b60df4f354e.jpeg

No worries, all good. I have a BAD habit of making definitive statements in my attempts to be helpful so I was curious if I was actually wrong in what I said. I also get things wrong too. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1