drinks for loyalty members

I have 81 credits - so it seems I can get 4 drinks (up to $14) a day. My husband is sailing with me - so is it 4 drinks per person or per cabin - thanks!

4 minutes ago, suec12 said:

I have 81 credits - so it seems I can get 4 drinks (up to $14) a day. My husband is sailing with me - so is it 4 drinks per person or per cabin - thanks!

Assuming you are both diamond..If not call crown and anchor and get your husband linked to your crown and anchor benefits

2 minutes ago, suec12 said:

Per Person, good at just about any bar, showroom or dining venue. If you go over the $14 you usually get billed for the difference with the difference getting hit with the 18%. I have gone over the $14 many times and was only charged at the Bamboo Room . 

unlike the drink packages where you can only buy drinks for yourself.....you have 4 drinks that you can drink yourself or give to someone.  We just returned yesterday and my wife and I spread our drinks over our entire family...no questions asked.

In the past....when we boarded in our stateroom there was a paper summarizing / coupons what we could use with OUR status. Is there anything personal like that or I just need to look thru that other long chart of benefits? I would prefer something personalized!

Edited by suec12

There should be a sheet outlining benefits in your cabin. I almost missed it on our last cruise because it was on the back of a folded sheet. But no separate invitation to Top Tier event it was included on that sheet. But, that was out cruise on Adventure in January. Things could have changed already.

3 minutes ago, suec12 said:

In the past....when we boarded in our stateroom there was a paper summarizing / coupons what we could use with OUR status. Is there anything personal like that or I just need to look thru that other long chart of benefits? I would prefer something personalized!

On my last cruise (Oct 2023), they left a copy of the benefits chart in the cabin.

10 minutes ago, suec12 said:

The sheets I have been getting are generic. Now harmony even quit giving invites, they are up in the corner of generic page. As of last dec.

Last sept on allure i went to customer service and asked the the letter that is personalized and was told it was discontinued.  Now you have to know what you qualify for, or figure it out from the page..

thank you for answers so far - on my webpage it says I have 38 points but lists me as Diamond - we did many Celebrity sailings several yeas back- does this sound right? and no more internet minutes - you have to do a day at a time?

Edited by suec12

3 minutes ago, suec12 said:

and no more internet minutes - you have to do a day at a time?

Yes, you each get one 24-hour period of internet. The clock starts once you activate it.

4 minutes ago, suec12 said:

thank you for answers so far - on my webpage it says I have 38 points but lists me as Diamond - we did many Celebrity sailings several yeas back- does this sound right? and no more internet minutes - you have to do a day at a time?

If you are Elite or higher on Celebrity, you are Diamond on RCI.

38 minutes ago, suec12 said:

You just need to look at one column.

1 hour ago, suec12 said:

Nothing  personalized.  I guess if you are interested in learning your benefits, you will have read the info provided to you. 

M

1 hour ago, suec12 said:

Celebrity and Royal programs are not combined.  Points stay with each line although at some levels, status is reciprocal. 

Or, perhaps your parents reached D status when you were still a minor.  That can also give you D status with just 38 points.

Enjoy your cruise

M

1 hour ago, coachmike1959 said:

Diamond members get 4 drinks per day per person. They renew at 5am everyday. Including the disembarkation day. 

They end at 5AM the day you disembark, so no.   Many dispute this and have asked for and received drinks, but they are recipients of very nice staff if they receive drinks the last morning.   If anyone is lucky enough to get this, please tip well as you may cost the staff their job.

M

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Many dispute this and have asked for and received drinks, but they are recipients of very nice staff if they receive drinks the last morning.   

It’s not luck or nice staff when the point of sale terminal allows for it. Some ships allow it, others don’t. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, suec12 said:

Yes there is a sheet in your cabin with your benefits listed by tier.
Remember to turn the sheet over because notifications of the top tier event etc are on the reverse.  

Edited by little britain
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 1:16 PM, ghstudio said:

unlike the drink packages where you can only buy drinks for yourself.....you have 4 drinks that you can drink yourself or give to someone.  We just returned yesterday and my wife and I spread our drinks over our entire family...no questions asked.

Are they top shell alcohol?

TIA