What are the hours of operation for the Lido ?

mcrcruiser

We can't find the information of hours of operations for Breakfast ,Lunch  & Dinner for the Lido restaurant . any one know their hours of operation   for  those 3 meals ?

TIA 

Cliff

1 hour ago, mcrcruiser said:

We can't find the information of hours of operations for Breakfast ,Lunch  & Dinner for the Lido restaurant . any one know their hours of operation for those 3 meals?

Here are the current K'dam hours.

Lido Hours.jpg

Edited by crystalspin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Note that on the Pinnacle class ships its possible to get food someplace nearly the entire day.  On all other ships the 10am to 11ish is the main time when there isn't grab and go food available (Dive In and NY pizza doesn't open until 11ish if I recall)

• Like 1

We had slightly longer hours on the Nieuw Statendam in December.

Daily-Program-2023-12-16-Nieuw-Statendam_00003_updated_1.thumb.png.8ec978dd6c6244c803eceb7c025a1922.png

The extra half hour at breakfast was probably offered under contractual obligation to the Bubble of Awesome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2024 at 1:01 PM, tardin1964 said:

what type of food offerings are offered at Lido for late night?

@tardin1964 Welcome to Cruise Critic!  Please have a look at @Crew News wonderful website for all kinds of HAL info!  Here is the link to specific Late Night Lido menus this year in Alaska.  Enjoy and thanks again Roger Jett!

Alaska Lido Market Late Snack Menus 2024 (5/4/24) | Roger Jett Photography (rogerjett-photography.com)

~Nancy

• Like 1

On 8/13/2024 at 5:01 AM, tardin1964 said:

what type of food offerings are offered at Lido for late night?

They also have items that are leftover from the dinner service.  I sometime go just to grab an extra desert from the MDR.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oakridger said:

@tardin1964 Welcome to Cruise Critic!  Please have a look at @Crew News wonderful website for all kinds of HAL info!  Here is the link to specific Late Night Lido menus this year in Alaska.  Enjoy and thanks again Roger Jett!

Alaska Lido Market Late Snack Menus 2024 (5/4/24) | Roger Jett Photography (rogerjett-photography.com)

~Nancy

Wow, that is MUCH more extensive than was served on the 35 night Tahiti last February. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that in Alaska it's still light out when they are serving so more people maybe up and about? On Tahiti cruise most of the ship was tucked into bed by 10:30.

I don't recall exactly what was offered, but it was a very small area and once gone it was not replaced. I went for cut up fruit one night near the end but it was already gone. They did have some apples in a bowl which were yummy.

To the OP, this maybe one of the areas where HAL is inconsistent from ship to ship/itinerary to itinerary. Please report back what you find. 

9 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Wow, that is MUCH more extensive than was served on the 35 night Tahiti last February

On the Zuiderdam Trans-Atlantic in May 2024 the late Lido offerings were basically about the same as what shows in @Crew News Alaska menus.  Not the exact items of course, but similar types and variety of items.  I went up there several times and had a snack.  It was pretty well attended by mostly HAL staff but passengers as well.  At the end of the cruise approaching the Netherlands it was sunset at about the serving time so your point about still being light out that late may be a factor in attendance by guests! Sunset was at about 9:50pm.  Nice views!

~Nancy

• Like 1