Stockholders CCL proxy vote coming

PacnGoNow

If you’re a stockholder, here’s your chance to do a proxy vote to voice your opinion on who’s running the company, by voting.  

Watch for your email proxy vote.

Mine looks like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.3146bb65cb08c8d11fd4780f1df0da83.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Did you notice that there is an absence of the "Shareholder Benefit" in this annual report?   

Don't know if it is a miss, but normally it sits on page 3 of the Annual reports, and is missing from this, and not a single mention of it in the full text.

17 minutes ago, Valiamo said:

Did you notice that there is an absence of the "Shareholder Benefit" in this annual report?   

Don't know if it is a miss, but normally it sits on page 3 of the Annual reports, and is missing from this, and not a single mention of it in the full text.

No, didn’t notice. Interesting.

I had to go back and check my email to see if I had actually gotten it.  Yes...I found it.  It was from my brokerage account and I almost never pay any attention to that stuff.  I just check my portfolio balance every few days and walk away.  I had zipped right through deleting it without really paying attention as to what it was about.  If it had been from Carnival it probably would have caused me to stop and look at it.  I don't have a clue about *any* of the people it was asking to vote for.  It's not like it was asking whether or not we wanted to vote John Padgett off the island! 

JP.JPG

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

No, didn’t notice. Interesting.

I have been updated.. smarter peeps than me have said it is not usually added until after the shareholder and Board meeting.  

Come on folks...VOTE...it's your right and duty.  One grain of sand x thousands could make a bump in the system.  

Now to get rid of the Electoral College.

I received my notice from my stock broker.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Come on folks...VOTE...it's your right and duty.  One grain of sand x thousands could make a bump in the system.  

I know but how many grains are going in the same direction?  Your second paragraph should be stricken due to the P word (notwithstanding whether I agree or not).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I agree on the Electoral College..

• Like 2