Oceania tote bag

Mrmatt

We need to know what room level you're in. On our most recent cruise on Marina in a B category there was no bag at all. In the past they have generally had one of the cheap paper fiber Tyvek style bags. I think I've read that you request one. We take a string backpack for day tours and ports. 

If I remember correctly, Concierge is the lowest level stateroom that gets the bags. They are (again, if I remember correctly) okay for the beach, although they don't hold much more than just two towels. Someone correct that if I"m off.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, CTCruiser001 said:

Is this something for us to keep, or does it belong in the cabin? 

Yours to keep. We received one of the nicer more functional older tote bags on Riviera 12/2021 and then this new less functional one on Riviera 10-11/2023. I had the first one with me on that cruise, too. I use it to bring back my alcohol in ports. Very sturdy.

• Like 1

When we made bronze, we didn't get a bag or cap but other people did ( all in A level cabins).  I didn't kntill the end of the cruise or I would have questioned it.   I liked the old style bags.

16 minutes ago, Mrs f. said:

When we made bronze, we didn't get a bag or cap but other people did ( all in A level cabins).  I didn't kntill the end of the cruise or I would have questioned it.   I liked the old style bags.

You can mention this on your next cruise and, hopefully, they will make it up to you...bag is more like a messenger bag (not useful for carrying any larger items).  We do like the new cruise bag we received last Fall - we now have 4 different cruise bags from O

• Like 2

1 minute ago, basor said:

You can mention this on your next cruise and, hopefully, they will make it up to you...bag is more like a messenger bag (not useful for carrying any larger items).  We do like the new cruise bag we received last Fall - we now have 4 different cruise bags from O

Thanks

1 hour ago, basor said:

I've got none of the loyalty level bags or caps. They started those after our 20th and although we asked for the Platinum one it was denied. I'll working on Diamond just to get that darn hat & bag. 🤑

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, ORV said:

I've got none of the loyalty level bags or caps. They started those after our 20th and although we asked for the Platinum one it was denied. I'll working on Diamond just to get that darn hat & bag. 🤑

You'll show them!!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ORV said:

It's like a call center.  When you don't get what you want, politely thank them and ask someone else.   

IMHO it's better to nag everyone on the ship then book a cruise for a cheap hat 😜

• Like 2

In an Oceania Suite and above, in addition to the blue tote bag mentioned above, you get the following:

• Large cloth zippered Oceania bag.  It is filled with all of the following for you to keep:
  • 2 large O beach towels
  • 2 O baseball caps
  • Kit of sunscreen products

Our recent cruise was our first O cruise since covid, and we had forgotten about getting all this.  We really had a hard time cramming it into our suitcases to take home since it is so large.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Torquer said:

In an Oceania Suite and above, in addition to the blue tote bag mentioned above, you get the following:

• Large cloth zippered Oceania bag.  It is filled with all of the following for you to keep:
  • 2 large O beach towels
  • 2 O baseball caps

Our recent cruise was our first O cruise since covid, and we had forgotten about getting all this.  We really had a hard time cramming it into our suitcases to take home since it is so large.

We've had people we met give us their towels and bag as they had multiple ones and didn't want to pack them. When we got our own once it had a Bulgari gift set in it. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ORV said:

We've had people we met give us their towels and bag as they had multiple ones and didn't want to pack them. When we got our own once it had a Bulgari gift set in it. 

In addition to the tote bag, beach bag and towels, we got the Bulgari gift set.  I never remember it inside the beach bag...maybe you just packed it that way to take it home?

1 minute ago, Torquer said:

In addition to the tote bag, beach bag and towels, we got the Bulgari gift set.  I never remember it inside the beach bag...maybe you just packed it that way to take it home?

Maybe, but we didn't get sunscreen products and got visors instead of caps. This was at least 10 or 12 years ago. 

We are booked in a penthouse suite and will be on our 5th Oceania cruise.  Will we get a tote?

Any other goodies?

Thanks for the info.

6 hours ago, Torquer said:

• 2 large O beach towels
  • 2 O baseball caps

Whereas we wouldn't take any of that 'stuff.' We already have all those things. And I really don't like walking around advertising any products. ANY.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, clo said:

Whereas we wouldn't take any of that 'stuff.' We already have all those things. And I really don't like walking around advertising any products. ANY.

I've been known to remove or obscure advertising if I like the actual item 😉

Edited by AMHuntFerry

1 minute ago, AMHuntFerry said:

I've been known to remove or obscure advertising if I like the actual item 😉

Oh sure. But the things listed above are things I already have multiples of and probably of better quality. Just me.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, clo said:

Oh sure. But the things listed above are things I already have multiples of and probably of better quality. Just me.

I meant in general...it seems like everything has to have their name stitched or embossed somewhere, which is OK when free, but not when I pay for it. Which reminds me, I need to get some handle wraps to cover new luggage handles.

Edited by AMHuntFerry