Oasis of the Seas Live, March 10th - 17th. Ain't no better place, ain't no better time than here and now.

9 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Andrew here is a picture the breakfast butter at the suites restaurant on Beyond.  Graham wanted to make sure you saw it 😉.IMG_6518.thumb.jpeg.8f749671a4c9756764a805ae44c0942a.jpeg

I think Andrew likes the butter that looks like little lighthouses. 😁😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

10 minutes ago, wolfcathorse said:

I don't think this is the Schooner Bar, I think it's the pub

Yup. The drink package can cause some mistakes. 

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

The captain announced, while we were sailing away from the pier, that we have to make a stop in Nassau for a medical drop off. It’s full speed to Nassau.  I wish the best for the guest on board that needs medical attention. 

Who is the captain

14 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Way way back in September we booked a cabana at Chiil Island. The prices as we all know were just foolish. In the last 4 months we took advantage of 4 price drops which made it reasonable. 

We also watched the floating cabanas at the beach club the entire time chuckling. Well Sunday a week before we were to set sail we noticed a huge price drop and things got serious. They were now a few dollars more than what we originally booked Chill Island for. We cabana-upped. Look at us spending money in this case. 😁🤦‍♂️

I love ❤️ your cabana-up! Looks like it was a great move to me. Great food. Great view from the cabana, From my personal point of view an even better view under the cabana. That’s where my underwater camera and I would be. 🐠🦈🐟🐡😎

• Like 3

5 hours ago, perfect match said:

I love ❤️ your cabana-up! Looks like it was a great move to me. Great food. Great view from the cabana, From my personal point of view an even better view under the cabana. That’s where my underwater camera and I would be. 🐠🦈🐟🐡😎

We made the comment to each other that next time we should bring the GoPro which was back in the cabin. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jmh2006 said:

Andrew here is a picture the breakfast butter at the suites restaurant on Beyond.  Graham wanted to make sure you saw it 😉.IMG_6518.thumb.jpeg.8f749671a4c9756764a805ae44c0942a.jpeg

It almost looks like coral. It’s a new game called what does the butter look like.

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

@soremekun I could not but help to think of your link to the history of CoCo Cay, prior to it’s current calendar of fame. 

Today was a super low tide and you can see the marsh grasses that attracted individuals to become an innovative research center in the 1970s. 

IMG_4305.thumb.jpeg.37c71e77babbcf3e6c33df4639f81e17.jpeg

You can see how low the tide is today even from the ship.  

IMG_4324.thumb.jpeg.a3f14146dc29bf8a1345733a267b2593.jpeg

Anyone curious about the past please see the link here.

Very interesting read.  I prefer the island after the Perfect Day changes (I know that some will disagree), but we did get to enjoy it once in the tender days.  We rented cabanettes (I think that's what they were called) on South Beach and had a great day.

Our current view. We’re trying a Casita for the day. It’s nice but we don’t think we do it again. there isn’t enough sun for Lisa once it hits high noon. If you want to avoid the sun, it’s probably perfect.

IMG_4359.thumb.jpeg.f7240bd975e256b75d40a947bff7ca98.jpeg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We’re trying a Casita for the day.

Have you tried getting one of the day beds on the suites' sun deck ?  Since I'm not a sun person I have never even considered it but I wondered how hard it is to get one....and whether the Genie can help out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Have you tried getting one of the day beds on the suites' sun deck ?  Since I'm not a sun person I have never even considered it but I wondered how hard it is to get one....and whether the Genie can help out.

There is no help from the genie with saving seats by the pool, suite deck etc.  IMO that’s the way it should be as well. 

In this case you have to outplay the game. Get up early and head to the suite sun deck. A lot of the seats we towel saved when we walked by there at 8am. The seats in the sun were gone but the ones in the shade were available. I think you should be good. 

• Like 1