Bar Menu Anyone Got A Pic??

mpdog42

Here's a sampling of what's available with prices from late 2023.  The long list is what would appear on your Princess App if you were ordering drinks from your phone.  This doesn't preclude you from asking a bartender to make a drink that isn't on a list or menu.  Most of the time they will try to accommodate you.  Don't hesitate to ask for the price before you order.  If you have a package deal, you can work with your bartender to use standard ingredients rather than premium to avoid higher costs.  Nevertheless, this list gives me a framework of general drinks, brands, and costs as of a few months ago.

https://www.cruisemummy.co.uk/princess-cruises-drinks-menus/

https://lifewellcruised.com/princess-cruises-bar-menus/

2 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

2 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Proof Cruise does a great job posting menus.  I often used the site for my Holland America cruises.  Now I've got several "cheat sheets" for my two upcoming Princess cruises.

Same question from me - looked at all drink menus online but no prices for Good Spirits. Does anyone know if they fall into the Plus or Premier package.

4 hours ago, Eno said:

Same question from me - looked at all drink menus online but no prices for Good Spirits. Does anyone know if they fall into the Plus or Premier package.

Yes, I believe they are $15. So, they fall under both packages. 

Help me out here...it may be obvious, but I OBVIOUSLY am missing something! Let's say I and my husband have a Plus or Premier package and we go to Alfredos for dinner.  One pizza is MORE than enough for us - do we each have to order appetizer, main, dessert or can we share (pizza especially)?

Additionally, at Vine's - can we share a charcuterie board and only one person be charged for

included casual dining or do we each have to order and be charged? 

36 minutes ago, socmft said:

Help me out here...it may be obvious, but I OBVIOUSLY am missing something! Let's say I and my husband have a Plus or Premier package and we go to Alfredos for dinner.  One pizza is MORE than enough for us - do we each have to order appetizer, main, dessert or can we share (pizza especially)?

Additionally, at Vine's - can we share a charcuterie board and only one person be charged for

included casual dining or do we each have to order and be charged? 

If two of you are in the restaurant, two will be charged. We've experienced the no sharing rule in Salty Dog, Ocean Terrace and Gigis/Alfredos. 

Vines is the only venue we've been able to share. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1