All my "Play and chill offers" are gone

I had an email with this great offer called "Play and Chill".  In the email it says book by May 6th.  This offer no longer shows under my offers.  I guess Carnival can give a date and then just pull the offer.  Anyone else ever have this happen to them? 

Mine are also still showing.  Try all the above suggestions, including logging out and in again. Or look for a specific sailing and do a "mock" booking.  Sometimes offers show up then. (I always have multiple offers pop up when it comes to picking a cabin location.)

On 4/6/2024 at 8:51 PM, jxtgreek said:

I had an email with this great offer called "Play and Chill".  In the email it says book by May 6th.  This offer no longer shows under my offers.  I guess Carnival can give a date and then just pull the offer.  Anyone else ever have this happen to them? 

Yes. This has happened to me. We received a Play and Chill Offer in February with a March 4th deadline. It was the first time we were offered a choice of an Alaskan cruise. DH and I talked about it and I looked up the cost of airfare to Seattle. Two days later when I planned to book, it was gone. I called Carnival and they said that particular cruise was already booked. I believe they only hold so many comp rooms for a particular cruise and once they are booked they magically disappear from the email even though the email said I had until March 4th. 

My advice is that if you get an offer you like - don't wait. I have had my eye on a Mexican Rivera cruise for my DH's birthday next February. It popped up a few weeks ago so I booked it the same day. 

Do you have any offers?  It looks like my "Play N' Chill" offers show as "Play My Way" in the description, but they are the same offer codes that I had before.  I don't really keep track of the name, but more the offer code and terms.