3-4 Day Dining Package

Hi.

I'm sailing on Odyssey next April.

We are Diamond and I think we get one complimentary restaurant to use for the two of us (not sure, been sailing NCL for some time).

I was interested in adding the 4 night dining package to our sailing. I saw it online (not the app) last week or so but when

I went to look this week, it was gone and only showing the UDP (which I still may end up getting).

Do the Dining Plans "sell out"? 

Thank you.

I've only seen 3 day dining pkg, never a 4 day.

At diamond there isnt a complimentary pay restaurant so if you have it probably a gift from your TA? Diamond plus has BOGO but not diamond. 

16 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I've only seen 3 day dining pkg, never a 4 day.

At diamond there isnt a complimentary pay restaurant so if you have it probably a gift from your TA? Diamond plus has BOGO but not diamond. 

Thank you.

Maybe it's from TA, not sure and I appreciate your taking the time to write it all out.

Okay, so they have 3 day dining options. I saw it and now it is gone.
Do you know if RCCL sells out of the Dining Plans? I just guessed they would always

be available. 

9 minutes ago, js said:

Thank you.

Maybe it's from TA, not sure and I appreciate your taking the time to write it all out.

Okay, so they have 3 day dining options. I saw it and now it is gone.
Do you know if RCCL sells out of the Dining Plans? I just guessed they would always

be available. 

I dont watch that closely. Tbh I wait for sales like lunches were mostly 40% off and I book lunches and as a D+ I book that instead of the 3 day. Last black friday I booked lunches for cruises in 2024 and excursions at 30% off. 

I'd keep watching and maybe the 3 day will come back. I'm cheap and do lunches just because they cost so much less. But keep watching, maybe it will come back. I'm sure they have a certain amount allocated and do sell out, but not sure 

I see ourusualbeach says yes they sell out on pkgs. 

13 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

yes

Oh my! WOW, I wouldn't have thought that the 3 day would go so quickly, the sailing is next April.

I will buy the next time I see it, if it comes up, and then watch prices.

I will also just buy the UDP and cancel if the 3 day comes up. 

Thank you so much.

12 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I dont watch that closely. Tbh I wait for sales like lunches were mostly 40% off and I book lunches and as a D+ I book that instead of the 3 day. Last black friday I booked lunches for cruises in 2024 and excursions at 30% off. 

I'd keep watching and maybe the 3 day will come back. I'm cheap and do lunches just because they cost so much less. But keep watching, maybe it will come back. I'm sure they have a certain amount allocated and do sell out, but not sure 

I see ourusualbeach says yes they sell out on pkgs. 

Thank you. I'm Diamond, not +. We usually sail NCL Haven but my TA had a fab group rate for my sailing that we figured we would head back on RCCL so trying to bring myself up to speed with all the changes since I last sailed.

Thank you again.

• Like 1

I am skeptical that any dining package for a cruise a year away would be sold out now.  When a package does actually sell out, it will generally remain on the website with a “Sold Out” banner across it.  It may have just disappeared from the website for some bizarre reason.  Check back periodically.  I’m guessing it will reappear soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, js said:

Oh my! WOW, I wouldn't have thought that the 3 day would go so quickly, the sailing is next April.

Thank you so much.

FYI Odyssey also has some great, cheap pay dining too.  Namely the Pub, Playmakers, and Giovanni's wine bar.  I highly recommend the bbq nacho's and chocolate desert at the pub 🙂

4 hours ago, js said:

Thank you so much.

While they do sell out I would expect for you to see it again.  My suspicion is that it was listed prematurely and will show up.  Being sold out a year in advance seems unlikely to me.

39 minutes ago, bouhunter said:

FYI Odyssey also has some great, cheap pay dining too.  Namely the Pub, Playmakers, and Giovanni's wine bar.  I highly recommend the bbq nacho's and chocolate desert at the pub 🙂

The pub has some great snacks!

I just booked the Odyssey for next January and I was also looking for a 3 or 4 meal package - but only the entire cruise is available. A specialty restaurant for 11 nights seems excessive, at least for me. I’m hoping to see a smaller package show up eventually.