B2B discount?

LB_NJ

I know there is a discount for B2B.

Just got off the phone with Celebrity and they said the discount only applies if you book both cruises at the same time.  i.e, it doesn't apply if you book one cruise and then a few months later you book a second cruise.

Is this true?

Not in my experience.  We have always received the B2B discount when booking legs at different times.  We rarely book a single leg and often add an additional leg at a later time.  Have always received the discount.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

I know there is a discount for B2B.

Just got off the phone with Celebrity and they said the discount only applies if you book both cruises at the same time.  i.e, it doesn't apply if you book one cruise and then a few months later you book a second cruise.

Is this true?

I think it is up to your agent and Celebrity.   I have on  a number of occasion had them applied it months after I booked.    Many were not booked together.   

Like I always say... call 3 times and you will get 3 answers   Yes, No and Maybe.

• Like 1

I booked last month while on the ship.Asked about the discount for the b2b and was told it would be added later.Been home for 5 weeks and can’t see it.Have always had it before but cant remember how much it is! Also booked in British pounds with Celebrity Uk.

I called Celebrity back and they gave me the discount.

The first agent at Celebrity just didn’t know what they were doing.

Thank you for all the help.

• Like 4

I had one cruise booked for some months;  yesterday added another creating B2B.  First booking kept the same number, 2nd was a different number.  Rec'd $100 discount...$50 per each.  CVP added on own initiative...didn't have to ask for the discount. 👍

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I had one cruise booked for some months;  yesterday added another creating B2B.  First booking kept the same number, 2nd was a different number.  Rec'd $100 discount...$50 per each.  CVP added on own initiative...didn't have to ask for the discount. 👍

I love when this automatically happens, not to mention Celebrity following their own rules.  It is just so refreshing to be treated well, along with a great feeling about booking!  

• Like 1

I have had it apply to side by side cruises with Celebrity.   It was a different ship, and port.  At the time I was told that the cruises had to be within 3 days of each other.   Mine was 1 day apart.  

Things keep changing and I don’t know if is still possible.   

Never hurts  to ask.   Also If you don’t like the answer the first time get a different agent or ask for  someone higher up.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Yes still works on Side by Side.  It's either 2 or 3 days, not sure.

Given what's gone on with rates in the last couple of years I think they really need to start raising some of these fixed discounts/perks like B2B discount and OBC for onboard booking.

8 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

We did the same.  Booked a TA on 3/3/2024 and today booked the preceeding cruise as well and we got $100 discount for doing a B2B.  Also, as we purchased FCC on board in Dec. we got some nice OBC for each cruise as well.