Sanctuary Collection on Sun Princess

KLM3164

Well, here’s my story!

1) first chat- said I have no bundle

2) second chat- said I have no bundle

3) phone call-1/2 hour waste of time and sent back to 30 minute wait

- I have no bundle.

So,

I am taking a photo of my app and my personalizer saying I have Premier package and emailing customerrelations.

I don’t want to take something I am not eligible for and cannot understand why the app & website show I have premier package and Princess computers do not.

• Like 2

@dog I’m getting the same thing for a M2 cabin for which we haven’t paid for the Premier package. I’m still not expecting us to get the package until we pay for it onboard, which was our plan all along. IMG_4640.thumb.jpeg.7725cd8569dcd04b0cebc789538c6f29.jpeg

IMG_4639.thumb.jpeg.7662bbfd5c586de392441a53e5cdf7d5.jpeg

• Thanks 1

We will just have to go to guest services on the ship to see what will be our charged.

I usually pre pay CA & elite internet but will wait to do it when I board.

I ordered my bottle water & paid for 3 specialty dinners.

chat & phone calls ended with sending me back to waiting for a connection to a supervisor because the package is not in Princess computers.

i will post if I get an email response from customer relations.

I did not expect to get a freebie, either.

12 minutes ago, dog said:

We will just have to go to guest services on the ship to see what will be our charged.

I usually pre pay CA & elite internet but will wait to do it when I board.

I ordered my bottle water & paid for 3 specialty dinners.

chat & phone calls ended with sending me back to waiting for a connection to a supervisor because the package is not in Princess computers.

i will post if I get an email response from customer relations.

I did not expect to get a freebie, either.

what is CA?

There is a report on FB from the current cruise that more shade and other upgrades are on the way to the Sanctuary and should be ready when the Sun Princess begins her Caribbean season in October. A few pictures from the first sea day (credit GGG):

May be an image of 4 people, people swimming and pool

May be an image of 6 people, people swimming and pool

May be an image of 1 person

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

All of my dining reservations have disappeared this morning on my 4 Princess cruises. sanctuary private dining ( I did make reservations) and 4 Specialty reservations paid by credit card.  Message says I haven’t made any yet and then unable to loaded.

could they be making changes? Sun Star. Sky Enchanted 

3 minutes ago, dog said:

All of my dining reservations have disappeared this morning on my 4 Princess cruises. sanctuary private dining ( I did make reservations) and 4 Specialty reservations paid by credit card.  Message says I haven’t made any yet and then unable to loaded.

I noticed the app was having issues intermittently last night while looking at my reservations, so I think it's just an IT issue. 

Verified it is still having issues this morning on my end.

Screenshot_20240826_072918_Princess.thumb.jpg.da47afef0183cce8b879fd3c80ab5340.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dog said:

All of our reservations for November 23-30 for Speciality - booked through Premier package - and Signature dining still show. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

My dining reservations have returned.

I have it from 3 sources now that my Sanctuary balcony does not include a Premier package.

It does include access to Sanctuary and private restaurant, which I expected.

done here.

• Thanks 1

On 8/24/2024 at 4:33 PM, KLM3164 said:

@dog I’m getting the same thing for a M2 cabin for which we haven’t paid for the Premier package. I’m still not expecting us to get the package until we pay for it onboard, which was our plan all along. IMG_4640.thumb.jpeg.7725cd8569dcd04b0cebc789538c6f29.jpeg

IMG_4639.thumb.jpeg.7662bbfd5c586de392441a53e5cdf7d5.jpeg

You may wish to contact customerrelations@princesscruises.com

I received the reply.

This is a web error- which they had no idea about as it does not appear on Princess computers, in my case.

So we can purchase the Premier package, once on-board for $90 US per person per day.

They said sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting how they're handling this new change in cabin catagories and perks?

We have suites that we booked last Jan for Jan 2026 that have Premier but it's the 'last' rendition of Premier so I'm assuming that down the road we will decide whether or not to upgrade to the 'new' Premier?

I really wish they'd designate it so we'd know (Premier 2.0, 3.0, 4.0! 🤣)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, J18ktleo said:

Interesting how they're handling this new change in cabin catagories and perks?

We have suites that we booked last Jan for Jan 2026 that have Premier but it's the 'last' rendition of Premier so I'm assuming that down the road we will decide whether or not to upgrade to the 'new' Premier?

I really wish they'd designate it so we'd know (Premier 2.0, 3.0, 4.0! 🤣)

YES - When we booked our Signature Suite in May 2023 we booked Plus, as recommended by our TA. Then, as the ship rolled out and started sailings we started looking at Premier. 

In April we received the “you've been upgraded to the sanctuary collection” notifications and thought for a minute that we had been upgraded to Premier.  But no 🥺

That's when we decided to to Premier anyway and asked our TA to upgrade us. 

Now….there is a different Premier package being sold. It’s all so confusing and sadly I fully expect it to be a mess on board as the crew tries to manage who has what pagakahe and what they are entitled to receive. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, happy cruzin said:

YES - When we booked our Signature Suite in May 2023 we booked Plus, as recommended by our TA. Then, as the ship rolled out and started sailings we started looking at Premier. 

In April we received the “you've been upgraded to the sanctuary collection” notifications and thought for a minute that we had been upgraded to Premier.  But no 🥺

That's when we decided to to Premier anyway and asked our TA to upgrade us. 

Now….there is a different Premier package being sold. It’s all so confusing and sadly I fully expect it to be a mess on board as the crew tries to manage who has what pagakahe and what they are entitled to receive. 

We did a cruise last year, I upgraded the Premier to the NEW Premium but when we boarded we were told it wasn't the NEWEST Premier so we were still missing benefits 😡

On 4/29/2024 at 7:05 PM, keldaria said:

Same way they know regular people have premier, plus or nothing. It’s attached to your account which your medallion brings up.

its a common bit of confusion. The email they sent is incredibly misleading suggesting suites are getting upgrades (they aren’t) and implying premier is now included. But if you click the “learn more” link, it’ll take you to the sanctuary page where you can scroll down to see the FAQ where this is located.

IMG_6861.thumb.jpeg.9726380138df91040544810b94695bf8.jpeg

Yes, the FAQ is correct. No free upgrade or grandfathering.  There is a web error in our app and in personalizer!  Confirmed with 4 sources at Princess .  Some of us show we purchased premier when we did not. I was told they will not honor the web error. It remains in app and in my personalizer and I am still getting pop ups saying I have everything suites have.

Are you able to get into your account on line. Or on the app? I'm currently on the Enchanted Princess and my cruise in January does not show on the app. However it does show on Princess.com but when I go to look at it I get the message that there are technical difficulties and I am unable to view my cruise.  Been like this all week.

1 hour ago, CUontheC said:

Are you able to get into your account on line. Or on the app? I'm currently on the Enchanted Princess and my cruise in January does not show on the app. However it does show on Princess.com but when I go to look at it I get the message that there are technical difficulties and I am unable to view my cruise.  Been like this all week.

You can only see the current cruise you are on when you are connected to a ships wifi.  Why?  Who knows, but once you connect to either cell or a different wifi, your second cruise will show up in the app.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voljeep said:

are there any upgraded bathroom / shower products in these rooms? What brand of products are in regular balcony rooms?

Bleekman 1802 products in cabins (not sure if same in suites, but this is inside , Oceanview, balcony and mini, for sure).  Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand gel and lotion. Pump bottles 

image.png.5eb4ed25ffb9b4ffc81f5e509d3f2e58.png

images (5).jpeg

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Bleekman 1802 products in cabins (not sure if same in suites, but this is inside , Oceanview, balcony and mini, for sure).  Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand gel and lotion. Pump bottles 

image.png.5eb4ed25ffb9b4ffc81f5e509d3f2e58.png

images (5).jpeg

Thank-you - she says that will work well.

5 hours ago, rhobbkf said:

You can only see the current cruise you are on when you are connected to a ships wifi.  Why?  Who knows, but once you connect to either cell or a different wifi, your second cruise will show up in the app.

Thank you. When I go online (not the app) I can see my January cruise. When I go to manage cruise it says technical difficulties. Been like this all week. Weird

• Like 1