TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

Very late to the party but getting caught up now. Your review is making we wanna try one of the Italian style ships so badly, happened to check my offers and what do I see but a free last minute on the Firenze leaving Sunday. Unfortunately I am supposed to be moving into a new apartment Wednesday so it would be terribly irresponsible but damn am I tempted 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Well, that’s a first. Lots of these things, y’all, and I’ve never heard a clearly audible and identifiable moment of flatulence in the hallway (followed by screams of “eeewwwwww!”) before. That one’s a first. Life can still surprise you every day!

• Like 3
  • Haha 30

18 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Well, that’s a first. Lots of these things, y’all, and I’ve never heard a clearly audible and identifiable moment of flatulence in the hallway (followed by screams of “eeewwwwww!”) before. That one’s a first. Life can still surprise you every day!

Really? I would have thought a middle school teacher would have heard that before. 😆😆

• Haha 11

7 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

Really? I would have thought a middle school teacher would have heard that before. 😆😆

oh goodness yes - I was speaking purely in cruise context 😂

• Haha 22

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

"Anus?  Is that you?"

Edited by IntrepidFromDC
  • Haha 22

58 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Could have been your neighbors but you never heard it before over the loud volume from the TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really struggled to sleep last night - woke up just before 5, feebly walked to the balcony, saw that visibility was really low, decided another hour and a half was worth it. Oops. 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_2076.jpeg

• Like 18

All set to go. 7am was Diamond/Suite/FTTF meet up in the Marco Polo. I went down at 6:45, and of course it’s already half full. They lined our luggage up in order and there’s coffee, juice, and pastries. Now we wait. 

IMG_2077.thumb.jpeg.f2d5b95e73ae76631a2f925f3a44d529.jpeg

IMG_2078.thumb.jpeg.1a52bd826df2b15de5617bf5fcd2a006.jpeg

IMG_2080.thumb.jpeg.0f07b4bb5644e90ca3eb5b38592af3e0.jpeg

• Like 20

I’m not completely sure of the cab/rideshare sitch once we get out of here to be honest. In the past sailing from here I’ve just walked a couple blocks over and gotten an Uber. Not sure how this is gonna work. I’ve read/heard mixed things. 

• Like 6

Of course the cab/uber spammers who wanna charge folks $150 pounce right away. I walked to an obviously named building across the street and ordered a Lyft for half that 

IMG_2090.thumb.png.599d6c72839edb00e1474f7eaac572cf.png

IMG_2091.thumb.png.372881be9f944f1986602fc61fe95f62.png

Elvyn bailed on the ride….

IMG_2092.thumb.png.155c572013882af26f95ebd7cddda9e4.png

but Jonathan immediately picked it up and was faster 

IMG_2093.thumb.png.11c176f80a9d3f305c46b7e2d9c03253.png

IMG_2094.thumb.jpeg.f7438b94d00f71762dc6eb41addf2aed.jpeg

• Like 18

Really enjoyed your review, as usual.  Thanks for taking the time to do it during your cruise.  Looking forward to your next adventure.  Have a great summer - enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Really enjoyed your review, as usual.  Thanks for taking the time to do it during your cruise.  Looking forward to your next adventure.  Have a great summer - enjoy!

Thank you!! I’ll probably be starting it…. In the next 48 hours? Over on the Norwegian board…. Then back here in November

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

Sad that it had to end, but I don't feel sorry for you since you'll be sailing again in less than two weeks!!! 😄

Absolutely a fair stance to take! 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Trouble sleeping, naturally. Lets take another look!

IMG_2070.thumb.jpeg.dca8970377aba858af876f732e1458e2.jpeg

IMG_2071.thumb.jpeg.5c8ecb98091449cad39407c0364b61e2.jpeg

Don’t you love those that leave the balcony lights on all night…..

• Haha 3