Horizon / (*Not) Live / Solo - May - 25 - June - 2024...

I'm back!!!... Up before the sun on what's going to be a long travel day. I can never ever sleep well on the last night of the cruise, so I just got up and stood in line at the coffee place and waited for them to open. "C" is supposed to pick me up around 9:00 or a bit after for the drive up to Ft Lauderdale, and my very first time flying out of there. I'll fill in all the details in the coming days, but for now I've still got some packing to do and breakfast to eat...

PXL_20240602_104224740.jpg

• Like 48

I just realized that y'all posted ten pages of stuff whilst I was off the grid! I'll go back and read all of it, but for right now I've gotta get ready to debark... More later...

• Like 44

YES!!!  The one and only Sid is back!!  I feel like an addict and can finally get my fix back!  You were missed.  Hope you had a fantastic time and can hardly wait to hear and see all your adventures for the past week.  The wait is over!444990346_7894048433951700_801384312044012617_n.thumb.jpg.319b21e1f723e532e11e581b59495578.jpg

• Like 11
  • Haha 7

Sid - I think you will be amazed at this thread, and how it gained a life of it's own.  Just a testament to how people love your reviews!

• Like 12