Horizon / (*Not) Live / Solo - May - 25 - June - 2024...

Picked up a t-bone on my way home from the ol' salt mine. Fried it up and made good work of it. Almost dozed off right after but managed to stay awake until now. Time for bed. Morning comes early and no doubt I will be the first one at work tomorrow while everyone else shows up whenever they want. 

T-bone-oven.thumb.jpg.e32f2cb32e01740c03354bf6d8a10923.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 11

3 minutes ago, coondog99 said:

Picked up a t-bone on my way home from the ol' salt mine. Fried it up and made good work of it. Almost dozed off right after but managed to stay awake until now. Time for bed. Morning comes early and no doubt I will be the first one at work tomorrow while everyone else shows up whenever they want. 

T-bone-oven.thumb.jpg.e32f2cb32e01740c03354bf6d8a10923.jpg

What no newspapers showing????

You guys are making me LOL!

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

Well, if nothing else, we certainly are a creative bunch, with all these posts! I'm sure Sid will appreciate our musings when he reviews them...

I can't help but wonder about random people checking out this thread, thinking it's one of Sid's normal reviews! If they aren't Tribe or regular Sid-readers, this should confuse the HECK out of them!!!  LOL!

• Like 3
  • Haha 31

Posted (edited)

I’ve got my hand drawn map for today’s adventure.  Thinking I’ll stop at the kitchen for a bland cup of coffee and grab some of the treats that are out.  Probably end up here for lunch later in the day. The bathrooms aren’t even picture worthy. 

IMG_2696.thumb.jpeg.e59cbd59930fdfc32dd99dcc5d883c3d.jpeg

Edited by figmentfreak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 39

Looking forward to Sid's return to this "not live" review, what he ate, what he thought about the ports, ect., ect., ect.

Signed-

One one of your 128 followers

• Like 12

"So I was going to just coast into the evening and observe the love and marriage game from afar...but when I got there some lady had her bare feet up on the hand rail. I bolted back to the cabin and wondered if she knew Chaka...

Now I'm trying to purchase a DVD of Pulp Fiction but the TV menu only let's me rent movies produced in this century and no hard copies. 

Anywhere, I'm going to call it a night and hope for a smoother day tomorrow 😴 "

• Like 5
  • Haha 31

On 5/24/2024 at 5:23 PM, sid_9169 said:

I've seen several of these robot delivery vehicles around. I could steal these people's dinner right now if I wanted.

PXL_20240524_212225194.jpg

they had these on the college campus my daughter went to

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

"So I was going to just coast into the evening and observe the love and marriage game from afar...but when I got there some lady had her bare feet up on the hand rail. I bolted back to the cabin and wondered if she knew Chaka...

Now I'm trying to purchase a DVD of Pulp Fiction but the TV menu only let's me rent movies produced in this century and no hard copies. 

Anywhere, I'm going to call it a night and hope for a smoother day tomorrow 😴 "

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6