Europe 2025

Howdy friends, hope the Summer is starting well and wish you great cruising...

Am in the market for my next NCL cruise, wanting to use some of those CruiseNext deposits I still have. In any event, was looking at Europe 2025 and was just surprised at the current pricing. Seems like for 8-11 day cruises, a lot of the balconies are >$3,000+/pp and Haven is well into the $5's/or more. For instance the Sky has a cool itinerary for 9 nights in either July or August, but the balconies are well over $3/pp and suites are like $7/8. Is this just early pricing to sort things out, or does it stay that way? My NCL cruises have all been Domestic to date. Thx for any tips! 

Some cruises that I have been looking at for 2025 at Norwegian as well as other lines, have already booked the cabins I was interested in. I do not think prices will go down. If you see something you like, place a deposit. Can always cancel.

Not sure if you’re meaning the Mediterranean by Europe cruise, if you are and you can, avoid July / August if possible. Temperatures get stupid for sightseeing and won’t get the best experience with multiple ships in port. Try June, Sept or Oct. Weather and crowds much more tolerable plus a little cheaper.

I was in the market for Med cruise next year and even from  here in the UK the prices are just crazy, so we’re of to the South Pacific 😆

• Haha 2

We’ve booked a 10 day western Mediterranean, sailing on the Breakaway out of Barcelona for May 2025. We’re in a club balcony, and price for the two of us was just under $6350 cad / $4650 usd. 

I try to book 7 days for 1 person inside for under 1000 dollar always. It's rough 😝. But that's why I book last minute.

20 hours ago, complawyer said:

you are 100% correct, i'm looking at various destinations on ncl for 2025, and currently the prices are (imho) outrageous

I have to agree! The pricing and no guarantee of actually stopping at ports high on my list has me entertaining a land based vacation 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, njkate said:

I have to agree! The pricing and no guarantee of actually stopping at ports high on my list has me entertaining a land based vacation 

I will be doing several land based trips in 2025. Trips where the destination is important to me and that are reachable by budget airlines and/or train (I'm in EU already). Cruising is very nice and very convenient but some 2025 prices are almost double to 2023 ones even with the new solo room pricings. I will do at least one cruise as well, but the bulk of my travelling 2025 will be air/land 

• Like 2

Well, the prices are better than RCI.  I booked the Prima out of UK going 1 way to Iceland for August 2025.

RCI is not doing much in the area next year.  I even got the cruise tour package that does a few days in London and then they take a bus down to the port.

So for Northern Europe, I am finding NCL to be good for 2025.