Hot Aqua Deal Alert! Celebrity Reflection 6 Night Caribbean - July 26, 2025

NorthStarStateCruiser

The deal specifically applies towards Prime Aqua class staterooms (A1).

Prices below are all included rates for 2 (tax & fees included):

Non-Refundable Deposit: $1,610.58 USD

Refundable: $1,872.58 USD

https://www.cruiseplum.com/cruise/US/2-people/Celebrity-Reflection/2025-07-26/6-days

Act fast because they won't have this price active for very long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Thanks so much for posting this. That is a great price! A little over $1600 for 2 all included. I  can’t pull the trigger so I tried to hold it but it won’t let me. The universe is telling me I have too many cruises booked already! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, island lady said:

Great deal....but two words:

Hurricane season.  😮   Would not want to be down there right now either!  Here comes Beryl!  

I've sailed often in that time frame, never any issues..they'll keep you safe. 

FWIW, to the op, thanks, just booked, had nothing for next summer on the books...that is a good deal...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, awhcruiser said:

The cruise is in July 2025.

My post was just to point out that hurricanes are common in July, as it is right now.  Thanks, I do know OP was talking about 2025, so hurricane season for next year.  😉  It comes around once each year for some reason.  

BTW....I grew up in Grand Haven, graduated from Grand Haven High School.  No hurricanes up there.  😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

https://www.cruiseplum.com/cruise/US/2-people/Celebrity-Reflection/2025-07-26/6-days

This looks great but we will be in the Galapagos with Celebrity…why doesn’t this stuff ever happen when I can go.  🙂 Thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Fantastic deal! Put it on hold while I figure out how to use my Future cruise deposit on it...

Thanks!

(heck that's a solid interior AI price!!)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, awhcruiser said:

We love it here for spring/summer. We moved up here about six years ago!

My Dad used to pull water skiers in front of the Musical Fountain (and actually designed the boat jump ramp!).   Is that still going on?   Grand Haven was soooo beautiful in the Summer.  🙂  A perfect little town on the water.  

24 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Rest assured, I only post deal alerts if there's truly a deal. 👍

Thanks for sharing the link showing the deal - it's a neat site. I'm curious about your searching - you found a great All Included deal. But I don't see a way to track All Included pricing on the site. Did you just see a great price drop on this Aqua cabin, then when price validating on Celebrity, saw that it was AI too - win, win?

16 minutes ago, ccqueenanne said:

Thanks for sharing the link showing the deal - it's a neat site. I'm curious about your searching - you found a great All Included deal. But I don't see a way to track All Included pricing on the site. Did you just see a great price drop on this Aqua cabin, then when price validating on Celebrity, saw that it was AI too - win, win?

You are exactly right that I had to dig in in order to see that the AI price was the low price as shown on CruisePlum.  It doesn't happen too often for obvious reasons.  Another limitation of CruisePlum is their notification feature can only be created for a general stateroom category (inside, OV, balcony, Concierge, etc.) rather than a specific stateroom category code (SV, C2, etc.).  However, it appears that functionality is in the works, so I'm looking forward to that once they've got it figured out.

At the moment for Celebrity, CruisePlum doesn't track both cruise-only and AI pricing, I think they just pull whatever is lowest by stateroom category code.  My guess is there's some deficiency with the data coming from the Celebrity booking database because for Princess, CruisePlum displays the cruise only and AI (Princess Plus) pricing by stateroom category.

I hope some day they find a way to display the AI pricing alongside the cruise only price for Celebrity on CruisePlum because that would be extremely helpful to spot future deals like this.

• Like 1

I wanted to take a peek to see whether the price has increase for this category and surprisingly the price is the same.  There are however much fewer cabins available (19 of the 60 A1's).  There were at least 40 available this morning.  I guess there's gonna be a CruiseCritic hot deal party on decks 11&12 aboard Reflection next summer 😋 Drinks are on the house

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

I wanted to take a peek to see whether the price has increase for this category and surprisingly the price is the same.  There are however much fewer cabins available (19 of the 60 A1's).  There were at least 40 available this morning.  I guess there's gonna be a CruiseCritic hot deal party on decks 11&12 aboard Reflection next summer 😋 Drinks are on the house

I think I am having as much fun with this exercise as you are.  I just walked DH through a dummy booking, so he could see what a fabulous deal we are getting.🤣

There are still a few Prime Aqua staterooms left @Georgia_Peaches if you might care to join in on the fun!🤩 

Sign me up for the CC party!  Just booked with a refundable deposit so I could lock in the deal but still have an out when we closer to that date.  I tried to book a B2B but both sides were 1/2 as long and the same or more money.  Now let's hope airfare from ORD will be summer sale priced too!

• Like 1

Ended up holding a refundable room.  Will prob pay deposit, but not sure timing will allow us to take.  But have until end of April to make that decision.  We also have a ten day in Nov ‘25 on Summit which was also a low price/great deal.  Although that was Concierge class, cruise only - but better timeframe for us.  Maybe we will be able to do both!  Love that this one is Aqua and AI!

• Like 1