Shows on Liberty

We are taking a short Bermuda cruise on Liberty next month. We have 3 cabins. I thought we could reserve shows today, but on researching saw that only the ice show is reservable and not until onboard. We are so looking forward to Saturday Night Fever. Any suggestions on what we should do about these shows and any others. We have the early seating. 

9 minutes ago, pthjudy said:

Any suggestions on what we should do about these shows and any others.

Go when convenient. Unlikely any of them are bookable, even on board.

• Like 1

Only on Quantum (1 show) and up shows are reservable.

Not on others. You can just show up.

You will find spaces.

It's not the ice show that you can reserve on board, it's actual ice skating...for you to ice skate on the rink. The actual Ice show (and stage shows) do not require or accept reservations on this ship. Just get there a little early to get a good seat

3 hours ago, pthjudy said:

We are taking a short Bermuda cruise on Liberty next month. We have 3 cabins. I thought we could reserve shows today, but on researching saw that only the ice show is reservable and not until onboard. We are so looking forward to Saturday Night Fever. Any suggestions on what we should do about these shows and any others. We have the early seating. 

Literally always seats available on deck 4. Took me a week to realize there are extrances ON deck 4 in the sides.

Most people I spoke to didn't realize either....head for deck 4. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sadiwest said:

Literally always seats available on deck 4. Took me a week to realize there are extrances ON deck 4 in the sides.

Most people I spoke to didn't realize either....head for deck 4. 

So you can enter on 2, 3 and 4, correct? We got out gty room and its a right between the ice rink and theater on deck 2, I assume we have entrances on that level?

Posted (edited)

Just off Liberty, you can't reserve any shows, even the ice show. Your only hope is to get there early enough. 

It wasn't a problem for me with the theater since my cabin was right next to the theater.

Edited by broadwaybaby123

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

So you can enter on 2, 3 and 4, correct? We got out gty room and its a right between the ice rink and theater on deck 2, I assume we have entrances on that level?

I don't think there is an entrance from deck 2, only 3 and 4. No reservations are required for the shows in the theater. There will probably be more empty seats than occupied ones.

Edited by cruiseguy1016

9 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I don't think there is an entrance from deck 2, only 3 and 4. No reservations are required for the shows in the theater. There will probably be more empty seats than occupied ones.

Ahh ok. the app doesn't even show the theater or ice rink on deck 2, but the website and some other deck plan sites have it listed as being on 2,3 and 4 and looks like there is a door on each side...but that could be the crew or staff areas. 

The deck plans make it confusing. They show the ice rink (Studio B) on deck 2. Technically, the ice surface is on deck 2 but access to Studio B is on deck 3. You have to walk down steps to get to the seating. As for the theater, that also shows up on deck 2 on the deck plans because, technically, some of the theater is on deck two but, access to the theater is on deck 3 & 4. It would probably avoid some of the confusion if the deck plans only showed the venues on the deck that had access to them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

No entrance to platinum theater on 2.  Just 3 and 4. Studio b (ice rink) is deck 3. 

1 hour ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

The deck plans make it confusing. They show the ice rink (Studio B) on deck 2. Technically, the ice surface is on deck 2 but access to Studio B is on deck 3. You have to walk down steps to get to the seating. As for the theater, that also shows up on deck 2 on the deck plans because, technically, some of the theater is on deck two but, access to the theater is on deck 3 & 4. It would probably avoid some of the confusion if the deck plans only showed the venues on the deck that had access to them.

Worse still is deck 3 doesn't span the length of the ship. Found that out the hard way. 

22 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

That would explain why the app doesn't even show the venues on Deck 2. Makes sense now! Thank you