Crown Princess Caribe Deck Balcony Size

harfield

Hi we have been allocated cabin C619 on the Crown Princess. Can anyone tell me are they just the normally size balcony or are they the larger balconies

1 hour ago, harfield said:

Hi we have been allocated cabin C619 on the Crown Princess. Can anyone tell me are they just the normally size balcony or are they the larger balconies

The balconies on the Caribbean deck are larger than on other decks so you’ve been very lucky. The thing that I like is that it’s partially covered & uncovered. You won’t find that on other decks. Congratulations. 

Tom😀👍

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, harfield said:

Caribe deck balconies are half covered 9’x9’ and are much larger than standard balconies at 9’x5’…lucky you! 😃

Looking forward to our first visit to your city during our around Australia cruise in March on Crown Princess.

Edited by Astro Flyer

2 hours ago, Sunset329 said:

We always book cabins on the Caribe deck on the Crown Princess. The balconies are larger than other balconies and are partially covered.

We try to also on all that class ship. Not only are the balconies bigger but you get a footrest AND a high-top table! We like to spend time out there playing cribbage so it's much nicer than the "coffee table" that's on most balconies 🙂

• Like 1

On that class of ship we tend to book a Caribe deck balcony. Not always but, if we do book a balcony, it will pretty much be on Caribe deck. Enjoy your large balcony. 😉