Welcome Aboard Concierge Class Lunch?

stvntra

Hi! I keep getting emails that say, "don't forget about your welcome aboard concierge class lunch," but it never tells me what to do in order to enjoy that lunch once we are on board.  Is anyone here familiar with this? Is there anything specific I need to do once on board? It doesn't even tell me where we need to go for the lunch or anything. I can always go to the concierge desk and ask for sure if no one here is familiar with it, but thought I'd start with all of you first.  Again, I appreciate your help as always! 🙂

If you check the app, it will tell you which dining room it is located in.  Look under dining -> Loyalty & Suites (heading) -> Concierge Lunch.  It will tell you which restaurant & what the menu is.

We find its a very relaxing way to start your cruise even if the meal is just alright.  Its nice having wait service for drinks too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always do Concierge Class.  When you board, drop your carry-on at your stateroom and grab your Sea Pass from the door.  The location of the Concierge/PremiumPass/B2B/Zenith luncheon should be on the Celebrity App under Dining/Loyalty & Suites.  For my November Reflection cruise, it's on Deck 3 MDR.  

I really enjoy this luncheon!  The menu is limited, but every choice is a good one (I am partial to the short rib or the salmon).  You will also receive a free glass of bubbly.  It's a great way to begin your vacation relaxed and served, instead of wandering around the buffet or standing in line at Mast Grill.  Be sure to stop by your Muster Station right after lunch! 

Hope this helps.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Team Stag said:

If you check the app, it will tell you which dining room it is located in.  Look under dining -> Loyalty & Suites (heading) -> Concierge Lunch.  It will tell you which restaurant & what the menu is.

We find its a very relaxing way to start your cruise even if the meal is just alright.  Its nice having wait service for drinks too!

Thank you! However, on my app, mine only says captain's club specialty coffee break at tuscan Grille and Michael's club.  Under special offers it only says Special event - Murano lunch.  Are either of those the same thing, or no? 

1 hour ago, Saturngrl said:

I always do Concierge Class.  When you board, drop your carry-on at your stateroom and grab your Sea Pass from the door.  The location of the Concierge/PremiumPass/B2B/Zenith luncheon should be on the Celebrity App under Dining/Loyalty & Suites.  For my November Reflection cruise, it's on Deck 3 MDR.  

I really enjoy this luncheon!  The menu is limited, but every choice is a good one (I am partial to the short rib or the salmon).  You will also receive a free glass of bubbly.  It's a great way to begin your vacation relaxed and served, instead of wandering around the buffet or standing in line at Mast Grill.  Be sure to stop by your Muster Station right after lunch! 

Hope this helps.  

Thank you! I will look at what it says on my sea pass once we arrive.  Currently, my app only says captain's club specialty coffee break at tuscan Grille and Michael's club under the Loyalty & Suites.  Under special offers it only says Special event - Murano lunch.  Are either of those the same thing, or no? Yes, this was very helpful, thank you again! 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuvCruzn4Evr said:

Just show up, they will ask to see your seapass card to ensure you are in a Concierge class stateroom, or if you are Zenith. It typically starts at noon.

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

Just show up to the open dining room.

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, stvntra said:

Thank you! However, on my app, mine only says captain's club specialty coffee break at tuscan Grille and Michael's club.  Under special offers it only says Special event - Murano lunch.  Are either of those the same thing, or no? 

The App won't be fully updated until you sail.  Right now it is populating data based on whatever cruise the ship is on.  If you want to review that give you an idea, on the main page - click on the calendar at the top middle.  it should then show your itinerary.  If you scroll to the bottom, there is a link to "Change Ship / Dates".  Click on your ship & the current cruise.  Then go to the "Loyalty & Suites" page & it should be there.  You will need to adjust to Day 1 as it's only offered on that day. 

Nothing on the App for your cruise is set in stone until the day of your actual cruise.  But you can get a lot of good information from it to help plan some elements of your cruise.  

8 minutes ago, Team Stag said:

The App won't be fully updated until you sail.  Right now it is populating data based on whatever cruise the ship is on.  If you want to review that give you an idea, on the main page - click on the calendar at the top middle.  it should then show your itinerary.  If you scroll to the bottom, there is a link to "Change Ship / Dates".  Click on your ship & the current cruise.  Then go to the "Loyalty & Suites" page & it should be there.  You will need to adjust to Day 1 as it's only offered on that day. 

Nothing on the App for your cruise is set in stone until the day of your actual cruise.  But you can get a lot of good information from it to help plan some elements of your cruise.  

You're the best - thank you so much for the clarification. That helps a lot!🙂

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Team Stag said:

Oddly enough, it's still not there.  But that's okay.  Either way will be fine, so I will just wait and see what the sea pass card says.  We still have 18 days before we board.  🙂

2 hours ago, Saturngrl said:

Be sure to stop by your Muster Station right after lunch! 

I do the muster drill while at the precruise hotel on the app. We stop by the muster station after we have picked up our Seapass cards when we first board the ship. Before noon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stvntra said:

Oddly enough, it's still not there.  But that's okay.  Either way will be fine, so I will just wait and see what the sea pass card says.  We still have 18 days before we board.  🙂

What do you mean by what the Seapass card says? Limited info on the Seapass card.  

1 minute ago, doghog said:

What do you mean by what the Seapass card says? Limited info on the Seapass card.  

Someone told me above that all of the information regarding this was on the Seapass card - meaning it shows I am in the Concierge class maybe?

Dont overthink it, Go to the MDR and one of the entrances will have the sign for the Concierge Lunch up, even if you go to wrong one they will direct you.  Last few times it has been on bottom level port side on my last few sailings.  But that is all subject to change 

Just now, bikerunner said:

Dont overthink it, Go to the MDR and one of the entrances will have the sign for the Concierge Lunch up, even if you go to wrong one they will direct you.  Last few times it has been on bottom level port side on my last few sailings.  But that is all subject to change 

Sounds good - thanks so much! 🙂

Just now, stvntra said:

Someone told me above that all of the information regarding this was on the Seapass card - meaning it shows I am in the Concierge class maybe?

It is not, all the seapass card is name and class and acct number and if you have drink package.  The info will be in room for everything.  

Just now, bikerunner said:

It is not, all the seapass card is name and class and acct number and if you have drink package.  The info will be in room for everything.  

Good to know - thank you again!

Posted (edited)

Your Seapass card will be gold for concierge class. Your name, tier level, sail date, if you have a BP, cabin number (last three of the cabin number). 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, stvntra said:

We would not rely solely on that App..often incorrect or changes made last minute!

We have android devices so  have never been able to use it.. Each night you will get  a CELEBRITY ..good info, schedules etc are in there. Has always been enough for us!

13 minutes ago, stvntra said:

There is no info on the lunch on the Sea pass card. 
The Sea Pass shows your cabin category.  When you go to the MDR for the lunch they will ask to sea your Sea Pass to make sure you are entitled to the lunch.

11 minutes ago, doghog said:

Your Seapass card will be gold for concierge class. Your name, tier level, sail date, if you have a BP, cabin number (last three of the cabin number). 

Great, thanks! 🙂

32 minutes ago, hcat said:

We would not rely solely on that App..often incorrect or changes made last minute!

We have android devices so  have never been able to use it.. Each night you will get  a CELEBRITY ..good info, schedules etc are in there. Has always been enough for us!

Thank you! We have Iphones, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything either - LOL  I appreciate the feedback! 🙂

29 minutes ago, jelayne said:

There is no info on the lunch on the Sea pass card. 
The Sea Pass shows your cabin category.  When you go to the MDR for the lunch they will ask to sea your Sea Pass to make sure you are entitled to the lunch.

Got it - thanks for the feedback.  Seems like it is much easier than I was making it out to be! 🙂

1 hour ago, stvntra said:

Then you're about 16 days too early to be looking at the app for any accurate information.