Celebrity Reflection - Difference between S1 Sky Suite and SS Sunset Sky Suite?

Doc2725

I can't really seem to find a difference between the two stateroom types. Any help from my fellow CC community would be appreciated, as well as feedback from anyone who has stayed in either type of cabin. 

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, Doc2725 said:

I can't really seem to find a difference between the two stateroom types. Any help from my fellow CC community would be appreciated, as well as feedback from anyone who has stayed in either type of cabin. 

Thank you! 

There are now Sky Suites and Sunset Sky Suites. The Sunset Sky Suites are across the aft of the ship. This is Deck 12 on the Reflection.

IMG_0393.thumb.jpeg.7ab1bba0b05031e95efbee3fba316bae.jpeg

Sunset Suites 2217 and 2208 are as described above with a different layout, angled balconies, and support beam(s) in the cabins. They have large porthole windows in addition to the sliding balcony doors. Each subsequent deck below has the same style of suites on the port and starboard aft corners.

Just be aware that not every suite categorized as Sunset Sky Suite is one of those corners. As you can see in the photo, deck 12 has 4 Sunset Sky Suites that are the more standard suite setup. You should be aware of this when placing a MoveUp bid on a Sunset Sky Suite too. You can’t guarantee that you’ll receive one of the corner suites.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

Sunset Sky Suites are on the aft corners of the decks. Larger balcony . 

rooms are also larger. 

If you expand my signature below and go to the bottom you will see a link to the Reflection live reveiw I did.  The first half of that was in a Sunset View sky suite .. aft port corner just below the Ocean View Cafe on Deck 12. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

2151 on Celebrity Equinox.

It sounds like I said 2217 in the video. I don’t know what I was on about! 

Thank you! We have that cabin booked for a future cruise. I had no sound so wasn’t able to hear anything. 

1 hour ago, Purplsmurf said:

Thank you! We have that cabin booked for a future cruise. I had no sound so wasn’t able to hear anything. 

I had that cabin once and loved it. I won a Move Up bid to a Sunset Sky Suite and was assigned that same cabin. I was very pleased. Although all of the aft corners are great, Deck 12 is my preference because the overhang provides privacy, sun protection and protection from the rain. Those on lower decks are more exposed, which many prefer, but I love that overhang.

• Thanks 1

I think the ones on the lower decks are also smaller in size than those on decks 10, 11, and 12. 
We have 8345 booked for an upcoming cruise, having changed from a Sky Suite on deck 12 to it to get out from under the OVC.