New itineraries 2026 /2027

modes

Just now, MRS TIGGYWINKLE said:

When were the European itineraries released? I am trying to hold off booking with a different cruise line 

2026 Europe cruises are already available.  They were released in mid-May.  The 2027 Europe cruises will probably be released at a similar time next year.  Princess only sails in Europe during the summer months.

We booked the Europe to US TA the day they were released.  I am anxiously waiting for the Caribbean cruises to be release since we want to do a b2b (or b2b2b) off of that cruise.

2 minutes ago, Mara4166 said:

2026 Europe cruises are already available.  They were released in mid-May.  The 2027 Europe cruises will probably be released at a similar time next year.  Princess only sails in Europe during the summer months.

We booked the Europe to US TA the day they were released.  I am anxiously waiting for the Caribbean cruises to be release since we want to do a b2b (or b2b2b) off of that cruise.

Thank you ! I will have to be patient for a few more months then.

14 hours ago, macusr said:

Still waiting for 2nd half 2026 South Pacific

I heard from a travel agent that the new Australian ones for our 26/27 cruise season will be out at the end of the month.

These will include New Zealand and South Pacific cruises leaving from Australia but not the long round trip ones from the US west coast.

12 minutes ago, phabric said:

Please keep us posted if you hear any more information about releasing Australia cruises for early 2027.

We recently booked a Jan 2027 Celebrity Edge RT from Sydney that spends most of the time in New Zealand. It will be interesting to compare what PCL has to offer with regards to visiting New Zealand, as they usually put more thought into their itineraries. For us the more time spent on the South Island the better as that's where a majority of the wildlife is, to include 3 varieties of penguins! 😀

4 hours ago, phabric said:

Please keep us posted if you hear any more information about releasing Australia cruises for early 2027.

My agent is tight lipped but says all will be revealed on 31st October. In early 2027 there will be two ships, Royal out of Sydney, Grand out of Brisbane till mid-March, then Sydney.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arxcards said:

My agent is tight lipped but says all will be revealed on 31st October. In early 2027 there will be two ships, Royal out of Sydney, Grand out of Brisbane till mid-March, then Sydney.

I wonder if the October 31st revelation will be for the general public or just for the Captain Circle members where they now have the option to book new itineraries a week early?

IMG_2839.thumb.jpeg.51e9698a953ea68c5a00500976e6153d.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I wonder if the October 31st revelation will be for the general public or just for the Captain Circle members where they now have the option to book new itineraries a week early?

IMG_2839.thumb.jpeg.51e9698a953ea68c5a00500976e6153d.jpeg

The launch will be information for everyone and will detail the available booking dates for both groups. I do wonder if Elite still gets an additional 24hr head start over the other Captain's Circle tiers? The launch is on 31st Oct, but I don't expect anything will be available to book until 4th November, or later for those new to Princess.

• Thanks 1

Just now, arxcards said:

The launch will be information for everyone and will detail the available booking dates for both groups. I do wonder if Elite still gets an additional 24hr head start over the other Captain's Circle tiers? The launch is on 31st Oct, but I don't expect anything will be available to book until 4th November, or later for those new to Princess.

We are Elite and didn’t get “the email” when the Summer 2026 itineraries were released a week early a few months ago, which included the Solar Eclipse cruise on the Sky. We only found out about the early release here on CC. It will be interesting to see IF we get “the email” sometime this coming week, as noted in the above Circle Members Come First description.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2024 at 4:31 PM, sewgood said:

I heard from a travel agent that the new Australian ones for our 26/27 cruise season will be out at the end of the month.

These will include New Zealand and South Pacific cruises leaving from Australia but not the long round trip ones from the US west coast.

I've heard the TA program launch for the Australian season will be on the 31st. 

There are rumours of a couple of interesting itineraries, possibly Circle South Pacific from Sydney and Brisbane, and a big one also out of Fremantle - I'm hoping for Circle Indian Ocean.

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

I think they'll still do the Elite head start, they did it for the current sale. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I've heard the TA program launch for the Australian season will be on the 31st. 

There are rumours of a couple of interesting itineraries, possibly Circle South Pacific from Sydney and Brisbane, and a big one also out of Fremantle - I'm hoping for Circle Indian Ocean.

Ohhhhhh. Both would be very interesting.