Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

:) On the Carnival Fantasy you want to be on the Veranda deck inside or balcony. 10 steps from pool and the elevator is right there. Everything except the 24 hr. pizza is in the front of ship. You never have to walk the length of the ship and stopping by your cabin no problem. And check in at the Port of Orleans if your on the Veranda and in a inside cabin VIP check-in. Walk right on the ship no wait.......

EVERYthing is located on the back of the ship-- pools, lido buffet, Grill for hotdogs, hamburgers, ice cream, pizza.. even dining rooms can be located on the aft of the ship.

Only thing forward is the gym/spa area or the show lounge.

Hi there!

Anyone stayed in 8180 on the Carnival Miracle or nearby? My concern now (from reading the posts) is the noise from the scraping of the chairs from the Lido deck. Think we will be ok?

Thanks!!

I think you will be ok-- you are located towards a corner-- away from the pool area. No need to worry

i heard it makes a big difference on the room you have for glacier bay this is a veranda for 4 people but i dont know if its in the right place. anyone know about this? as far as noise it looks real good rooms on top of us and on the bottom. my 1st time ever having a veranda we splurged because we heard the alaska cruises you have to have a veranda, we already got our binoculars. i hope we have the right part of the boah for the views. any help would be appreciated thanks :)

Hi! Since you both seem pretty familiar with Carnival, we are currently booked on the Legend (Spirit class) in cabins 1120 & 1124. I was fine, until I noticed that it is directly under Satchmo's and the Dream Team Bar! Do you know if this will be a problem for noise well into the wee morning hours?? It seems I have seen more problems with noise above the music areas, rather than below, but I would think between the base in the music, and the dancing, it could be pretty loud! Anyone know anything about these cabins?? Thanks!!

Hi! Since you both seem pretty familiar with Carnival, we are currently booked on the Legend (Spirit class) in cabins 1120 & 1124. I was fine, until I noticed that it is directly under Satchmo's and the Dream Team Bar! Do you know if this will be a problem for noise well into the wee morning hours?? It seems I have seen more problems with noise above the music areas, rather than below, but I would think between the base in the music, and the dancing, it could be pretty loud! Anyone know anything about these cabins?? Thanks!!

Dont confuse reading different reviews on other carnival ships compared to Spirit class ships- The LEgend is a Spirit class ship and is great for sound proofing. Notice cabin # 1240 is right next to the disco--- you dont hear nothing at all there -not even in the halls.

up on the next deck- the disco is right there with access to the lounge that is a jazz club-- neither music interfers with the other.

The satchmos--- is the teen hang out.

dream team bar-- is the sports bar-- only if there is a special game being shown where there be a lot of people in there-- monday night football or nascar racing. the rest of the time is will be almost empty

Does anyone have any experiences in cabins Category 6B #2238 or Category 6B #2238 on the Carnival Triumph? We have these cabins booked for the April 5th sailing.. Thanks!!

you gave two cabin # that are the same. 2238 is a oceanview cabin that sleeps 2 people- If there is 3 ppeople you will get a rollaway.

Long walk to the food/pool at the lido deck. walk all the way to the aft elevators and that will take you there.

your cabin will look something like this:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1118208667053745346lbOqbk

Dont confuse reading different reviews on other carnival ships compared to Spirit class ships- The LEgend is a Spirit class ship and is great for sound proofing. Notice cabin # 1240 is right next to the disco--- you dont hear nothing at all there -not even in the halls.

up on the next deck- the disco is right there with access to the lounge that is a jazz club-- neither music interfers with the other.

The satchmos--- is the teen hang out.

dream team bar-- is the sports bar-- only if there is a special game being shown where there be a lot of people in there-- monday night football or nascar racing. the rest of the time is will be almost empty

Thank you so much!! That makes me feel better! This is our first Carnival cruise - have been on RCCL (Explorer), Celebrity, and NCL. We are all very excited!!! Thanks again!!

We are sailing on the Crown and are Aft Aloha balcony. Any one stayed in this section? Is motion an issue????

We have sailed on the aft of the caribbean princess. C753

was so awesome-- I booked the same one on the Crown.

Motion was not an issue.

You can check for photos on Webshots.com

type in Crown Princess Aft balcony

or check out cruiseclues.com and click on the Crown Princess

What i dont like about your cabin is its between two cabins that hold 4 people- I try to avoid that at all costs--especially during high peak sailing time.

You did good with the upgrades though-- you got a higher category for a cheaper price-- which is fabulous.

You are under the pool area so you might get scrapping chair sounds.

nothing really to deal with-- IF you hear chairs it lasts a matter of moments.

You are close to everything-- so the only thing you really have to deal with is the weight gain you will have since you dont have that much to travel onboard.