Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

Any info on cabin M251 on the Fascination?? We're booked for that the end of feb...just wondering! I also read thru 17 pages and couldn't find anything and i googled it...!

K

We had M247 on the Sensation-(sister to the Facination)-our first cruise with 5 of us to an inside cabin. THe cabin is extremly dark 24 hours a day. Take an alarm clock or you will sleep away a lot of your cruise hours.

You may experince some shuddering/vibration when pulling in and leaving ports.

After 15 cruises of inside cabins, cabins with only a porthole, and a couple with a small window, "The One Who Must Be Obeyed" insisted that we splurge for a balcony. We are on RCL Jewel of the Seas Cabin 7076. Has anyone had this cabin or one near it on an RCL Radiance Class ship? I do understand that a lifeboat will be beneath us and that we shall not be able to look down to the water. I can live with that.

We sail in less than four weeks. Can't wait as it is snowing in New Hampshire AGAIN!

cabins are the same- no matter where yu are located.

personally-- i would take one off the aft-- i can see both sides then.

I know you know alot about aft balconies. You were very helpful to us in deciding to book our first aft on Destiny last fall. Do you have any experience with Royal Caribbean? We have 7388 on AOS this September which is a corner aft. Wondering if you have any tips, info on that one?

I know you know alot about aft balconies. You were very helpful to us in deciding to book our first aft on Destiny last fall. Do you have any experience with Royal Caribbean? We have 7388 on AOS this September which is a corner aft. Wondering if you have any tips, info on that one?

you are aware of the steel structure on the back of the ship/ it can be a bit much if you are not aware that its there.

the corner has a door and not a slider- but the balcony is the biggest other then the ones (1688/1388)

we had 8296 on the VOyager-- same class. the balcony is huge. Have you checked out boniie Voyagers photos?

you are aware of the steel structure on the back of the ship/ it can be a bit much if you are not aware that its there.

the corner has a door and not a slider- but the balcony is the biggest other then the ones (1688/1388) we had 8296 on the VOyager-- same class. the balcony is huge. Have you checked out boniie Voyagers photos?

Yes I saw those pictures fo the balcony. I noticed the steel things. They look to be in the middle? It's hard to tell from Bonnies pictures exactly how big the balcony is. I see chairs on either side of the "structure". It'd be nice to see that balcony with actual people on it to get a better idea. Also, I am still not sure if the cabin itself is smaller than the other balcony cabins?

have you googled :Royal Caribean cabin 7388?

I got 10 pages of information.

This balcony will be LOTS bigger then the one you had on the Destiny. You will hae two lounge chairs plus 2 chairs out there with plenty of room to roam around

have you googled :Royal Caribean cabin 7388?I got 10 pages of information.

This balcony will be LOTS bigger then the one you had on the Destiny. You will hae two lounge chairs plus 2 chairs out there with plenty of room to roam around

Thanks. I just got done reading and looking at so much fun stuff!!! I cannot believe that I didn't think to google it!:o Sometimes I have to wonder about my brain!

have you googled :Royal Caribean cabin 7388?I got 10 pages of information.

Thanks. I just got done reading and looking at so much fun stuff!!! I cannot believe that I didn't think to google it!:o Sometimes I have to wonder about my brain!

was the Destiny your first aft?

We have another aft on the Crown Princess. i prefer this aft over any of the other ones we have had--it feels so private compared to the past ones

dont forget to chek out http://www.cruiseclues.com

ps-- we will be in aruba for the week that you are on our cruise-- are you going to aruba that week??

was the Destiny your first aft?

We have another aft on the Crown Princess. i prefer this aft over any of the other ones we have had--it feels so private compared to the past ones

dont forget to chek out www.cruiseclues.com

ps-- we will be in aruba for the week that you are on our cruise-- are you going to aruba that week??

Yes. Destiny was our first aft. We loved it! We loved the location...far away from the business but easy to get to the dining for a quick cup of coffee, etc. My favorite was as we entered St. Lucia. Everyone was out on the aft balconies and we all talked to eachother.

What makes the Crown aft better? I only remember our side balcony on Caribbean Princess and it was frustrating becasue ours was uncovered and midship so people threw junk down from the lido area everynight:( .

We will be in Aruba on 9/9.:)

We're doing a 3 night cruise on the MOTS and we've never had and inside cabin and am getting a little nervous now, wondering if I made th right choice.

Could you tell me if that is an okay cabin for being inside? Is it too small? :eek: It's all the way forward (Q catagory). Just thought I'd see what an inside was like expecially since it will only be 3 nights. We would never do an inside for 5 or more nights, love the aft balconies too much. ;)

Any imformation on this cabin would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

You may want to read what RCCL has for a description of this cabin. Its an E1 with basically just a door going out to the balcony and the door has a window and it says it has limited ocean view. Yesterday I almost booked 8710 on the Freedom and after reading that I found pictures and 8710 was really bad. I wasn't looking at deck 9 but you may want to find pictures of the aft. I went to webshots but I can't remember where I saw the picture. hope this helps.

I am looking at 8710. Have found no pics. Can you give me the links to 8710 pictures?

Yes. Destiny was our first aft. We loved it! We loved the location...far away from the business but easy to get to the dining for a quick cup of coffee, etc. My favorite was as we entered St. Lucia. Everyone was out on the aft balconies and we all talked to eachother.

What makes the Crown aft better? I only remember our side balcony on Caribbean Princess and it was frustrating becasue ours was uncovered and midship so people threw junk down from the lido area everynight:( .

We will be in Aruba on 9/9.:)

Crown aft-- on the caribe deck--only one neighbor. Partially covered- good for rain ya can sit closer to the balcony door. (sliders instead of a door which we can slide open an inch to listen to the waters-and not worry about turning off the air conditioning)

Real tables to eat at..not those little parsons tables other balcony cabins have.

Caribbean Princess was by far our best cruise.

if you google C753 you will see what I mean-- how come ya didnt get an aft on the Princess cruise?

what r u planning to do in aruba?

Just thought I'd see what an inside was like expecially since it will only be 3 nights. We would never do an inside for 5 or more nights, love the aft balconies too much. ;) !

because it is such a short cruise-- i will be you wont be in the cabin all that much--saving the money for the next balcony cabin.

Everyone should try the different category cabins to find out why they would like another category.

Inside cabins are dark--take an alarm clock to wake yourself up.

Crown aft-- on the caribe deck--only one neighbor. Partially covered- good for rain ya can sit closer to the balcony door. (sliders instead of a door which we can slide open an inch to listen to the waters-and not worry about turning off the air conditioning)

Real tables to eat at..not those little parsons tables other balcony cabins have.Caribbean Princess was by far our best cruise.

if you google C753 you will see what I mean-- how come ya didnt get an aft on the Princess cruise?

what r u planning to do in aruba?

We weren't "hip" to the aft balconies back then;) . We did think the Caribbean Princess' cabin was the nicest looking though. (Well, besides our owner's suite on the Star :D )

In Aruba, I believe that we are going to Palm beach. We may do some shopping near there if we have time. That's just what I've found so far by reading the Aruba board and some reviews. This is our first time going to Aruba but we've heard SO MANY positive things about it. Since you are going for a week, is this a place you go to often. What would you recommend that we do?

Since you are going for a week, is this a place you go to often. What would you recommend that we do?

We went to Aruba on a cruise in Sept 2006 and i have been itching to get back since.

We took a half day jeep tour using abc-tours.com which showed us good sites on the island. Ostrich farm was amazing- never did any of that kind of stuff elsewhere. Then we went back to the ship for lunch and took a cab to Palm beach and spent some time waiting for a sunset.

We are booked at the raddison for that week. my email is serene56@aol.com send me an email and maybe I can check to see if we are allowed guest to spend the day using the pools/ chairs.