How exactly DO you luxe up a mass-market cruise?

Leejnd4

Hi, LeeAnn, great post -- may I adapt some of your insights to my story if they fit? I won't know until I sit down to write, though.

I'm glad you made the switch. I definitely agree with you that nice as Celebrity is, it's a nice mass market line. Its ads and marketing, to me, promise more than is usually delivered.

Will say that one of our most critical contributors just got back from Celebrity Solstice and loved it! He's our go-to luxury guy when I'm not cruising so I was interested in his reaction.

Working on the Crystal review now. One of the nicest things about writing about trips (whether member reviews or the job I do) is that when you go over your notes once back home you get the pleasure of reliving the experience. I'm currently (in my head) on a sea day on Crystal Symphony, wondering if the Cuisines of Sun feast will be laid on today!

After I'm done with writing work today I have to vacuum. Grrrrh.

Carolyn

Carolyn,

You are, of course, welcome to use any of my posts in your article.

As a writer myself, I can totally relate to the joys of writing about your trip once you've returned. I do that for every trip I take. I keep lots of notes, and do some journaling as I'm going along, but I always write up a full trip review once I'm home. It really is as close as you can get to being back on the ship. :)

And the best part is, it's there for you to read for years to come, to relive it once many of the details have faded. I LOVE to go back and read my older trip reports - I always end up remembering some wonderful tidbit that I'd entirely forgotten.

First of all I agree with Nancygp and Keith that Crystal should not be lumped in with Oceania and Azamarta. It is a true luxury line and therefore not germane to this topic.

Now, let me also say that I have only read the last page of this thread so what I am about to say may have been posted before. If so, I apologize.

You can give 'em a large suite. You can give 'em butler service. You can give 'em perks and benefits. You can do what you want but you can't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. There is no way you will get a luxury experience on a mass market ship unless you embark, walk to your suite and stay there for the entire cruise. The moment you step out into the public areas you are confronted with masses of people, inferior service and food. This may not mean anything to many people but those who have really experienced what a true luxury cruise is will immediately recognize the difference. The irony is that by the time you pay for that big suite, pay for your gratuities and drinks, pay for alternative restaurants your final tab will probably be the same or more than on a luxury line. But the good thing is there are options for anyone's tastes and needs and we should all be grateful this is what we are discussing.

I tried SO HARD to luxe up a mass market cruise, but IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! WriPro hit it on the head!

Host Dan

• 2 weeks later...

LeeAnne -- some friends of mine have been tring to think of ways to lux up a mainstream ship. It ran into one obstacle after another.

First, I have pretty much accepted Crystal into the "luxury line" category-- only to find that many people feel she belongs in the premium category. Since Crystal is one line I cannot see us cruising on, this matter will have to be debated on this thread by people that care (I truly don't care what direction Crystal chooses to go..

ff

This thread is all over the place. From what I am reading, there does not seem to be a solution, at least not until luxury and premium cruise lines are defined. So, I'll start with luxury: Large suites with balconies, all inclusive, no set seating in any dining venues. Most luxury lines provider free air fare, free transfers and/or free excursions.

You may have a luxury ship, but, it cannot compete as the services are different.

The three luxury lines stated above cater to different markets. Silversea markets equally to the United States and Europe. Regent's passengers are typically North American. Not certain about Seabourn. Seabourn and Silversea allow smoking in your cabin and balcony -- Regent does not. These cruise ships appeal to a very small part of our population.

Passengers on Luxury ships do not want to see ANY children unless there are special weeks set aside during the summer and school breaks where special people are on board to entertain them.

It is perfect okay for people to have their preferences. After all, you pay for them. I do not expect Seabourn or Silversea to change for me. . . . . either I accept the things I do not like and give them a try, or I stick with Regent.

Let's agree to be different -- to embrance passengers that enjoy the type of cruise that our cruise line does well and not bash other lines. There isn't "better" or "worse" -- jus different. The main thing is make the selection that will suit you and have a great time:)

Travelcat, I understand that there are some who place Crystal in a lower category than the other luxury lines because of two main factors: 1) lack of all-inclusiveness (alcohol, tips) and 2) set dining times and tablemates for dinner.

I am about to go on my first Crystal cruise, so I can't speak from experience yet. But I will say that I disagree with this assessment. From everything I've read, I believe that the overall experience that Crystal offers is way too far into the realm of luxury in terms of quality than any of the so-called "premium" lines (eg: Azamara, Oceania). From what I've read, the service, food, public areas, etc. are at LEAST of the same quality, if not superior, to the other luxury lines (Regent, Silversea, Seabourn) that it's just not realistic to place Crystal in a lower category simply because they don't include booze/tips, and they have set dinner seatings.

Also, the inclusion issue is, on many upcoming voyages, no longer an issue! Crystal has begun this program called "As You Wish" in which they give you an enormous onboard credit (on my cruise $2000) to spend as you wish on the ship. That should MORE than cover anyone's booze needs! :D

Further, I've learned that most Crystal cruisers get their tips comped by their TA's. That's apparently a standard practice among TA's who sell a lot of Crystal cruises. Mine were. So that, too, becomes a non-issue.

As for the set seating, the issue with Crystal is that their ships, while having far less passengers than the mass-market, still have more than the other luxury lines. So, unless they are willing to give up some public space to increase the size of their restaurants, they have to do two dinner seatings because they just don't have enough room to fit an entire passenger load in at one time. However, from all I've read on the Crystal board, whenever a ship is sailing with a light load they tend to abandon the set times and offer open seating. So even though I prefer open seating myself, I understand the need for it on Crystal's ships. And from all I've read, the dining experience is supposed to be so sublime that the minor inconvenience of not getting to choose your tablemates will be something I can live with. Not my preference, but acceptable.

As for your friends attempting to luxe up their mass-market cruise - from all that I've been reading about the cut-backs going on onboard those mass-market ships, I wouldn't expect they'll be very successful. I abandoned my attempt entirely. :o

Travelcat, I understand that there are some who place Crystal in a lower category than the other luxury lines because of two main factors: 1) lack of all-inclusiveness (alcohol, tips) and 2) set dining times and tablemates for dinner.

I am about to go on my first Crystal cruise, so I can't speak from experience yet. But I will say that I disagree with this assessment. From everything I've read, I believe that the overall experience that Crystal offers is way too far into the realm of luxury in terms of quality than any of the so-called "premium" lines (eg: Azamara, Oceania). From what I've read, the service, food, public areas, etc. are at LEAST of the same quality, if not superior, to the other luxury lines (Regent, Silversea, Seabourn) that it's just not realistic to place Crystal in a lower category simply because they don't include booze/tips, and they have set dinner seatings.

Also, the inclusion issue is, on many upcoming voyages, no longer an issue! Crystal has begun this program called "As You Wish" in which they give you an enormous onboard credit (on my cruise $2000) to spend as you wish on the ship. That should MORE than cover anyone's booze needs! :D

Further, I've learned that most Crystal cruisers get their tips comped by their TA's. That's apparently a standard practice among TA's who sell a lot of Crystal cruises. Mine were. So that, too, becomes a non-issue.

As for the set seating, the issue with Crystal is that their ships, while having far less passengers than the mass-market, still have more than the other luxury lines. So, unless they are willing to give up some public space to increase the size of their restaurants, they have to do two dinner seatings because they just don't have enough room to fit an entire passenger load in at one time. However, from all I've read on the Crystal board, whenever a ship is sailing with a light load they tend to abandon the set times and offer open seating. So even though I prefer open seating myself, I understand the need for it on Crystal's ships. And from all I've read, the dining experience is supposed to be so sublime that the minor inconvenience of not getting to choose your tablemates will be something I can live with. Not my preference, but acceptable.

As for your friends attempting to luxe up their mass-market cruise - from all that I've been reading about the cut-backs going on onboard those mass-market ships, I wouldn't expect they'll be very successful. I abandoned my attempt entirely. :o

LeeAnne, I read somewhere on this thread that the unanimous opinion of the posters is that you cannot "luxe" up a mass-market cruise. Somehow Crystal was mentioned -- not a mass market cruise -- it is considered by many to be "Luxury".

Before addressing Crystal, I'd like to make a couple comments about Regent, Silversea and Seabourn. Regent is dramaticallyl discounting their 2009 and 2010 cruises (2 for 1, included airfare and free or very lost cost excursions!)

Silversea is giving 15% discount if you pay one year in advance.

Seabourn is running a combination of all of the above.

Crystal givs enough onboard credits to cover the tips, cocktails and probably some excursions. You still have to sign for them.

We have studied these offerings and decided upon an Alaska cruise next year (14 nights -- San Francisco to Alaska and finally Vancouver -- cost for 2 - $10,000) Airfare not required. We have also booked a 14 night cruise from Cape Town, South Africa to Rio De Janeiro for a great price (again, excursions and airfare included).

My opinion would be to not stress the ship as much as the itinerary and the price. Find what you are looking for a book it! Prices will not remain low for ever.

TC - Crystal IS considered a luxury line, you keep stating that many consider it a luxury line!

Isn't it great that we are so fortunate to be able to cruise on a luxury cruise line and one that best fits our needs.

Nancy

LeeAnne -- some friends of mine have been tring to think of ways to lux up a mainstream ship. It ran into one obstacle after another.

First, I have pretty much accepted Crystal into the "luxury line" category-- only to find that many people feel she belongs in the premium category. Since Crystal is one line I cannot see us cruising on, this matter will have to be debated on this thread by people that care (I truly don't care what direction Crystal chooses to go..

ff

I am not sure who the many people are that you reference and what it means to accept a cruise line as luxury.

Crystal is indeed a luxury cruise lines.

We know from your past posts that you have no plans to sail on Crystal because you don't care for the fixed seating or the fact that you sign for bar bills. There is no cruise line that everyone will want to sail.

I know just as many people who will not sail on one of the lines where the alcohol is included (by the way if it is included you are paying for it in the cruise fare) and who do not want fixed seating.

I for one have been fortunate to sail on both types of luxury lines and have enjoyed both.

In the end, our luxury experience has been outstanding on both lines.

I have said this very often. I am very happy that in the luxury lines that there is quite a lot of diversity in what is offered. Because in the end having diversity is great and what one person prefers is not what another person prefers.

To me some prefer Lexus. Others Mercedes. Still others BMW. They each provide a luxury driving experience but the feel of each car is better. Which one is better? The answer is the one that you prefer.

All of the cruise lines in the luxury category Crystal, Silversea, Seabourn, SeaDream, Regent and so forth each provide a luxury experience. Which one is better? The answer is the one(s) that you prefer.

For me I do not judge luxury based on factors such as fixed vs. open dining or drinks included or not included. I judge the luxury experience based on the overall cruising experience, the cuisine, the ships, the service, the entertainment and other enrichment programs, etc.

You could include drinks on a Carnival cruise and it would not make the cruise line a luxury cruise line. You have some cruise lines offering the ability to eat whenever you want, (NCL and Princess) and that does not make them a luxury experience.

Anyway, I can always find people who will say a number of things. I know people who have cruiseed each of the luxury cruise lines who didn't care for them. (eg., some who don't care for Regent, some who don't care for Crystal, or Seabourn, or Silversea, etc.).

But in the end each of these cruise lines have strong followings and many win awards in their respective areas, etc.

Anyway, I have gone out of my way to not put any cruise line down. The one exception being Holland based on a terrible experience. I see nothing to be gained to contnually put one cruise line down or another. There are people in this world who would give their right arm to be able to sail on any cruise line let alone a luxury cruise line.

And I certainly would not try to judge any cruise line that I have not had the opporunity to sail.

Keith

Keith, that was a masterpiece, and I agree 100%. :)

Criteria such as alcohol inclusion and set dining are not, IMO, criteria that have any impact at all on whether or not a cruise line is in the luxury category. As Keith pointed out, you can't take an NCL cruise (which already has open-seated dining) and include the booze, and call them a luxury line.

The criteria that defines a luxury line is the overall quality of the product. There are some data points that can be used - e.g. passenger/space ratio, crew-to-passenger ratio, etc....and in those areas you certainly can place Crystal right alongside the other luxury lines. There are other criteria that are a little more difficult to quantify, but easily recognizable - decor, amenities, the quality of the "hard items". There are still others that are much more subjective, but still recognizable and definable - quality of dining, level service, etc.

In all of these areas, everything I have read indicates that Crystal is at least equal to the other luxury lines.

In any event, I leave for my first Crystal cruise exactly two weeks from today. Having been on two different Regent ships, as well as other cruise lines (Celebrity, RCI, Windstar), I believe I have a good base of experience from which to judge whether or not they fit into the luxury category. I will be happy to report my findings when I return. :)

Someone else on this thread said that Crystal was a premium ship (something like that) -- I said that I accept Crystal as a luxury cruise line. It is different than all of other luxury cruise lines, but, certainly qualifies for that designation.

I have been very honest about my feelings for Crystal. In the interest of political correctness, I will simply say that a large percentage of people who post on the CruiseCritic Crystal board are quite rude. These same people lurk on the Regent boards waiting for an opportunity to make negative comments about Regent. This is a very repetitive occurrence. I feel like I know one person who has sailed on Regent 6 times and doesn't like it (gee -- I could have figured that out a bit sooner

Posters to other cruise lines have lively conversations about the differences in cruise lines. This is not possible to do with people who have been "Crystallized".

Crystal has won many awards and, from all reports, is a great line to sail. I have not heard anything negative about Crystal or any of the lux lines. At this time, it an experience that we do not need to have:o

Posters to other cruise lines have lively conversations about the differences in cruise lines. This is not possible to do with people who have been "Crystallized".

I will simply say that a large percentage of people who post on the CruiseCritic Crystal board are quite rude.

I am afraid this is not correct.

You can easily call me Crystalized as I do love my cruises with Crystal for many reasons. But at the same time I have thoroughly enjoyed my cruises with Seabourn. So I can easily have a ratiionale discussion about the similiariies of these cruise lines (and there are many including the fact that they are both luxury cruise lines) and the differences.

And the people who post on the Crystal Board are each individuals. In general, the people on the board are very helpful to others. And we have sailed with many and found them helpful. And I say the same thing about the people say on the Seabourn board. Does that mean that everyone sees eye to eye on things? No. Does that mean that everyone is perfect? No. But the vast majority of the people are indeed very kind to one another on the board as they are on the ship.

Again, I fail to understand the put down of one cruise line or one board. It serves absolutely no purpose.

Now, as to cruise lines, the difference is that in my discussion I don't put either one down if I think for the same attribute that one is better than the other. Because I realize that in total they are both great and what I might think is better the other person might think the other one is better. (eg., one person might want fixed seating as much as one person might not). Or one might want lots of nightime entertainment and one might not. And one might want a small ship and one might want a medium ship. And one might want a verandah and one might not or might not care.

As I've always said some are like me and would enjoy cruising on both lines and some might like one over the other.

No different than lines that have similar size ships. I have known many who like Silversea and Seabourn. And I have known some who have sailed on both lines who prefer one over the other.

And the same goes for Regent. I have known some who call it a toss up and others who prefer Crystal and still others who prefer Regent.

It could be that in their eyes there are very few differences or many or maybe they took a cruise on one line once and it didn't work out.

My analaogy is this land based restaurant we went too often where we used to live. We loved it. But that is not to say there wasn't an off night. And if on our first dinner there it was the off night, well we might never have come back.

I have written comparisons in the past that point out how each of these two cruise lines uses the size of their ships to their advantage. In fact, the size of their ships has determined which itineraries we sail on both as we find that one size might be good for one itinerary and another size for another itinerary.

Having read the boards often, there are many people who love Crystal who have suggestions for the line and I find the posts quite similar on Seabourn. Many are long terms lovers of Seabourn but offer suggestions as well.

With that said, what I try to do is to focus on the attirbutes of each line. I do not put any of them down if say they aren't a fit for me personally because I realize that not everyone enjoys what I do.

Now, one thing I never do would be to offer a suggestion for any cruise line that I have never sailed and seen through my own eyes.

My point to all of this is that the luxury lines all have a great deal of attributes. Some people will enjoy many of them, others will enjoy some and still others will only enjoy one of them. That doesn't mean that any of them are bad, it just means that what works for one person might not work for the other one.

And people are people. But since they are individuals I never label people and use generalities.

And finally, one of the rules I have lived by is to try new things and be open to them. I dont' think it does any good to pre-judge good or bad until one has experienced it yourself and even then one should realize that what they don't care for others do. My routine on a cruise line might be quite different than a fellow passengers or the type of cuisine we enjoy might be quite different. I don't think that mine is better, or theirs is worse. What I think is thank goodness we have choice and I am as respectful of them and what they prefer as I would hope they would be of me.

Keith

I have been very honest about my feelings for Crystal. In the interest of political correctness, I will simply say that a large percentage of people who post on the CruiseCritic Crystal board are quite rude. These same people lurk on the Regent boards waiting for an opportunity to make negative comments about Regent. This is a very repetitive occurrence. I feel like I know one person who has sailed on Regent 6 times and doesn't like it (gee -- I could have figured that out a bit sooner

Travelcat, I've known you from the Regent board, and I'm a little surprised to see the above post from you.

We have been having a lively discussion about the differences in cruise lines. But that's what it's been about - the cruise lines, not the people. And then you come in here and say something pretty negative about the people. To call people rude is, in fact, rude...especially when you are referring to things that you say happened on a whole other board, at another time, so we can't even know if there's any truth behind it! And even if there is, it was simply out-of-place to mention it here.

Since I'm the one who started this thread, and I wish to keep the discussion (which I know many have found to be of value) on topic, I will respectfully ask you not to say negative things about the people posting here. We're all just cruisers with varying opinions...there's just no reason to toss out comments like that.

That being said, I will say that Cruise Critic can be a rather rough place at times. And I assure you it's NOT just on Crystal. It's a well-known phenomenon all over the boards. People do not like to have their favorite cruise line criticized! I've been the victim of this myself - I recently posted something critical about Crystal (not the ships or cruises, but something that happened with corporate), and I was pretty much ripped to shreds by a few people in there. But others came to my defense, reminding everyone that we have the right to post ALL manner of opinions about cruiselines, both positive and negative - and we need to know the negative things as well, so we can truly make educated decisions. But I will admit that some of the harsher attacks on me stung. Still sting.

But trust me that this is not limited to the Crystal board. I used to spend lots of time on the Regent board, and I've seen it happen there -- even worse, in fact. And if you even DARE to post the slightest critical thing about some of the mass-market lines, watch out - you will get trashed. I've seen it more times than I can count.

I consider it all a little silly...but I understand the human phenomenon at work. People don't like to have their favorite cruise line criticized, because it invalidates their choice. They take it personally. They don't want to believe negative things, because they have invested a lot of time and money into this cruise line, and for them to acknowledge imperfections in it is difficult for them. I don't feel this way myself - I want to know ALL the facts! But I've seen it so many hundreds of times that I know that it exists.

In any case, I do want to say that I can understand that Crystal fans would take exception to anyone suggesting that Crystal is not a luxury line...which is how your post came across. I'm happy to see that you acknowledge that it really is, even if it is somewhat different in certain criteria. These are NOT inexpensive cruises - and for someone to suggest that we're spending these amounts on a cruise line that doesn't merit it is kind of disturbing! ;)

Anyway, please, let's stick to talking about the cruise lines - not the people on Cruise Critic.

Very well said Leeanne! BTW, this is not the first time TC has called the Crystal folks rude.

As you say...let's stick to talking about the cruiseline, not the people.

And finally, aren't we all so fortunate to be able to sail on a luxury cruiseline and one that meets our needs and expectations.

Nancy

Leeanne -- I agree that you should keep the thread on topic as I see a Crystal lurker infiltrating as they do on Regent (for no reason and without adding substance).

I am entitled to my opinion(s), but, do apologize for getting your thread off track.:o

TC/Jackie - I hardly say I'm an lurker who infiltrates!!!! FYI, I plan on cruising on Regent someday and that is why I enjoy reading about Regent. In particular, I love the other board which I participate in frequently and have a wonderful relationship with the other nice Regent folks!

Nancy

TC - just for clarity, I want to point out that I in no way consider the Crystal cruisers to be "interlopers" in this thread! First of all, thr original topic of this thread was about luxury lines vs mass market lines - and I believe we have well established that Crystal is one of the luxury lines. Further, I mentioned earlier in this thread that I ultimately abandoned my attempt to luxe up a mass market cruise, and will.soon be going on my first Crystal cruise, so clearly any discussion about Crystal is pertinent to the topic.

But I do appreciate your willingness to avoid negative comments about the posters here. :)

This thread has meandered around quite a bit in the many months since I started it. I think I will have more to add when I get back from my next cruise, when I might have some ideas of things that made my cruise special that may or may not be something that can be created or duplicated, or in some way approximated, on a mass market cruise. So stay tuned! :D

TC - just for clarity, I want to point out that I in no way consider the Crystal cruisers to be "interlopers" in this thread! First of all, thr original topic of this thread was about luxury lines vs mass market lines - and I believe we have well established that Crystal is one of the luxury lines. Further, I mentioned earlier in this thread that I ultimately abandoned my attempt to luxe up a mass market cruise, and will.soon be going on my first Crystal cruise, so clearly any discussion about Crystal is pertinent to the topic.

But I do appreciate your willingness to avoid negative comments about the posters here. :)

This thread has meandered around quite a bit in the many months since I started it. I think I will have more to add when I get back from my next cruise, when I might have some ideas of things that made my cruise special that may or may not be something that can be created or duplicated, or in some way approximated, on a mass market cruise. So stay tuned! :D

I believe you misunderstood my short message. I am more than willing not to get "your???" thread off topic. In terms of general comments about unnamed people -- that's CruiseCritic's call. :rolleyes:

There is absolutely no doubt that Crystal is a luxury line. The one thing I might take issue with is that the $2000 OBC they are providing now (and only on certain sailings) equates with the all inclusive lines. As soon as the economy improves and bookings pick up that OBC will be gone with the wind while the all inclusive lines will remain so.

wripro as usual you make an excellent point. I susepect and it's only a speculation on my part that I think we will see that Crystal will address the issue of being inclusive as it related to the other cruise lines who are. So, let's give this one time to play out. In the meantime, we have all of 2010 not to worry because of the wonderful shipboard credits they are giving.

Keith

Leeanne -- I agree that you should keep the thread on topic as I see a Crystal lurker infiltrating as they do on Regent (for no reason and without adding substance).

I am entitled to my opinion(s), but, do apologize for getting your thread off track.:o

I am sorry but I just don't follow this.

Of course there are lurkers out there. That is fine. I know many people who like to read the boards but do not post for a variety of reasons; some because they technically are confused on how to do it and some who would prefer to keep their opinions to themselves.

I am sure this happens on all boards.

By the way when I did an entire series of posts from our 2007 and 2008 world cruise there were probably hundred and hundreds of lurkers.

I certainly do not post each time I read a thread or multiple threads. I hiope this doesn't make me a Crystal lurker.

And finally, most of us have sailed on various lines. Some more than others.

I consider myself Keith1010 on Cruise Critic and nothing more.

I don't think of anyone as Regent this or Seabourn that or Crystal this or Carnival that.

We are all each individuals.

I also do my best not to put down any cruise lines except for that one exception.

Why, because each cruise lines obviously have a following. I do not put down mass market lines because they have a strong following and that is where we started to cruise. There are many who probably think it is the biggest waste of money to sail on a luxury cruise or buy a luxury car. So, I want them to be respectful of my choices as well so I am respectful of theirs.

But I don't get what a Crystal Lurker is.

Keith

Keith, you are going to get me off topic again. I don't even remember how I got on this thread -- must have clicked in the wrong place.

Okay -- there are always threads about cruise line 1 vs. cruise line 2. In the case of Regent, it's generally Silversea, Seabourn or Crystal vs. Regent. With Silversea or Seabourn, they are usually very interesting threads -- lots of sharing of information. No one putting either cruise line down. Unfortunately, 90% of Crystal vs. Regent threads are deleted by CC. The exact same members from Crystal start posting immediately -- more about what is wrong with Regent than what is right with Crystal. The speed at which these people appear on this subject makes me envision them lurking in the background -- just waiting to attack. JMO. By the way, and I have said this repeatedly, you have never been considered either negative or a lurker. Everyone that I know enjoys your posts.

Since I promised to stay on subject -- and am doing so a little late in this post. . . this is actually a question. If, for instance, you have the best cabin on a mainstream cruise line, isn't the food a lesser quality than on a premium or luxury line?

It seems to be that a person could book a top cabin on a premium cruise line (like Oceania) and perhaps get close to the feel of a luxury line. :confused:

there are always threads about cruise line 1 vs. cruise line 2.

I never care for posts with this line vs. this line. The word versue already is a problem.

When peope ask this line vs. that line I will tell them about each line or one line but I won't make it this verus that. Nothing good comes from that.

Keith

I never care for posts with this line vs. this line. The word versue already is a problem.

When peope ask this line vs. that line I will tell them about each line or one line but I won't make it this verus that. Nothing good comes from that.

Keith

I agree!

Archived