bon voyage bayview5 and all on Sun Princess

Hi my friends, I wish you and Mrs Bayview5, and everyone else sailing on the Sun Princess tomorrow. .... the best cruise ever.:)

give my best wishes also to Mr & Mrs K from Tasmania.....:) (you know who I mean !!)

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

Bon Voyage everyone on your Grand Circle of the Pacific.

What an itinerary.............

1 Sydney, Australia 12:00 AM 4:00 PM

2 At Sea

3 At Sea

4 Auckland, New Zealand 10:00 AM 7:00 PM

5 At Sea

6 At Sea

7 Dravuni Island, Fiji 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

8 Apia, Western Samoa 8:00 AM 8:00 PM

9 Pago Pago, American Samoa 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

10 At Sea

11 Rarotonga, Cook Islands 9:00 AM 6:00 PM

12 At Sea

13 Papeete, Tahiti 7:00 AM

14 Papeete, Tahiti 4:00 AM

14 Moorea, Polynesia 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

15 Bora Bora, French Polynesia 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

16 At Sea

17 At Sea

18 Christmas Island, Kiribati 12:00 PM 2:00 PM

19 At Sea

20 At Sea

21 Honolulu, Hawaii 7:00 AM 11:00 PM

22 Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

23 Hilo, Hawaii 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

24 At Sea

25 At Sea

26 At Sea

27 At Sea

28 San Francisco, California 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

29 At Sea

30 Victoria, British Columbia 12:00 PM 11:59 PM

31 Vancouver, British Columbia 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

32 At Sea

33 Ketchikan, Alaska 6:30 AM 3:00 PM

34 Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) 10:00 AM 8:30 PM

35 Juneau, Alaska 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

36 At Sea

37 Kodiak, Alaska 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

38 At Sea

39 At Sea

40 At Sea

41 At Sea

42 At Sea

43 Petropavlovsk, Russia 5:00 AM 5:00 PM

44 At Sea

45 At Sea

46 Osaka, Japan 8:00 AM 8:00 PM

47 At Sea

48 Nagasaki, Japan 8:00 AM 8:00 PM

49 Pusan, South Korea 7:00 AM 4:00 PM

50 At Sea

51 Beijing (Xingang), China 7:30 AM 11:30 PM

52 At Sea

53 At Sea

54 Shanghai, China 6:00 AM 7:00 PM

55 At Sea

56 At Sea

57 Hong Kong, China 8:00 AM 7:00 PM

58 At Sea

59 Nha Trang, Vietnam 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

60 Ho Chi Minh City (Vung Tau), Vietnam 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

61 At Sea

62 Sihanoukville (Angkor Wat), Cambodia 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

63 At Sea

64 Singapore 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

65 At Sea

66 At Sea

67 At Sea

68 At Sea

69 Darwin, Australia 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

70 At Sea

71 At Sea

72 At Sea

73 At Sea

74 At Sea

75 Sydney, Australia 7:00

wow what a trip!!

thanks for the photo's! I am going to take my kids to see the PD sail away one day....being 2 and 5 they don't have an appreciation of this "boat holiday" we keep talking about.

Thanks Geoff.

Having problems with that cam though.

http://www.canon.com.au/misc/webcam.aspx

I can get on to that cam ,but cant get control of it. It will capture but its pot luck as to what I get.

Had no problems on the old computer,but now have a new one with Vista.

Any one else get control of the cam?

Thanks Geoff.

Having problems with that cam though.

http://www.canon.com.au/misc/webcam.aspx

I can get on to that cam ,but cant get control of it. It will capture but its pot luck as to what I get.

Had no problems on the old computer,but now have a new one with Vista.

Any one else get control of the cam?

Yeah,

I had probs with my new computer when I went to Vista. All of those added bits and pieces on a worn in computer are gone again. The camera is a Java based system. I have just had a quick play at my XP system at work ,and can control it OK. I think my capture is similar to yours.

Will try with my Vista based PC at home tonight.

Are we going to get some live on board reports from those on SP?

:confused: Says Les, with cruise withdrawal symptoms after only 5 days off the ship, sitting here with his cruise card around his neck, staring at his little model of Sun Princess he bought in the SP shop for $14.:D

Are we going to get some live on board reports from those on SP?

:confused: Says Les, with cruise withdrawal symptoms after only 5 days off the ship, sitting here with his cruise card around his neck, staring at his little model of Sun Princess he bought in the SP shop for $14.:D

Hi Les,

That's cute.:):):):)

ELA2, not cute..SAD that is what it is. Think I will put my cruise cards, - Blue, Gold, Platinum and Black in a frame, now that is SAD.

Do they sell the little models of the P&O ships in the P&O ship shops, as they do on Princess? I have collected 4 so far..Star Princess, Pacific Princess, Regal Princess and Sun Princess. Other ships I have been on did not sell the little models. Tried to buy one on the Titanic..but she sank before I could get my pounds across the counter.

:confused:

Cheers..Les:cool:

ELA2, not cute..SAD that is what it is. Think I will put my cruise cards, - Blue, Gold, Platinum and Black in a frame, now that is SAD.

Do they sell the little models of the P&O ships in the P&O ship shops, as they do on Princess? I have collected 4 so far..Star Princess, Pacific Princess, Regal Princess and Sun Princess. Other ships I have been on did not sell the little models. Tried to buy one on the Titanic..but she sank before I could get my pounds across the counter.

Hi Les,

Glad you had a great time on Sun Princess... the first few weeks after you come home from ''the good life'' takes a bit of adjusting to doesn't it....oh well as you said, you have your little model of the SP to remind you of your great trip.;)

I just thought I'd let you know that P&O had little models of the Pacific Sun last year when we cruised in April, as we bought one home for our 10yr old son....he loves it...it has pride of place on his dressing table, hopefully Rhapsody will have them as well so he can start a collection.;)

Never too young to be addicted to cruising!!:D

Regards Sandie:)

I just thought I'd let you know that P&O had little models of the Pacific Sun last year when we cruised in April,

Lucky! you getting one :), I was looking for one when we where on the Pacific Sun in June but they did not have any :(

Lucky! you getting one :), I was looking for one when we where on the Pacific Sun in June but they did not have any :(

Hi Kiwi cruiser,

Thats very unlucky...only a couple of months after ours..and our cruise was the end of April.:confused:

Maybe they just ran out of stock..I thought DS would love it, something he can keep forever,great for his news day at school...''dear parents went on a cruise to the South Pacific on this wonderful ship, left us behind...BUT... bought me home this miniture version.''

We really are great parents!!:rolleyes:

Next time he has news at school about cruising, he will have first hand account,only a few more months till the whole family cruises together.:D

Regards Sandie

Yes they do Les, we have one of Pacific Sky, one of Pacific Sun and one of Pacific Star. We're hoping we'll get one of Pacific Dawn in September as well.

2573288200078909071S500x500Q85.jpg

I want one like the one Nzmatt is building. Would have bought a SP one in January, but what they had was a poor comparison to the ones in Kym's pics. Seems the bigger the ship, the smaller the model.

Archived