bon voyage bayview5 and all on Sun Princess

I now see there are two Kiwis posting the SP pics, Kiwi Kruzer and Kiwi cruiser. Thanks to both then..confusing eh?

Some times it can be :D :)

I did not know when I was joining up to CC that there was Kiwi Kruzer, or I would have chosen a different name.

I have thought about getting my name changed, but I cant think of any good names :( (also I don’t know what the mods/admin on here are like with name change requests)

I hope you did not mind me posting pics as well.

The more people that post the better.

I now see there are two Kiwis posting the SP pics, Kiwi Kruzer and Kiwi cruiser. Thanks to both then..confusing eh?

I just had a look at the memberlist page and there are about 3 pages of posters with Kiwi in their name.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=165&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=K

Hi, I would like to thank both Kiwi's for posting the great photos throughout this cruse. It has helped keep track of our friends, where they were, what the weather was like. what the ports of call were like.

I have appreciated every single posting from you guys.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

I rang my friends to welcome them home around 8am and they were still in their cabin waiting to get off. They would have asked for late disembarkation. I expect there are a lot of overseas cruisers either staying in sydney or trying to get to the airport straight away that want to get off early.

I cannot wait to get together to hear all the news.

She is also going with us on our america trip and cruise

I rang my friends to welcome them home around 8am and they were still in their cabin waiting to get off. They would have asked for late disembarkation. I expect there are a lot of overseas cruisers either staying in sydney or trying to get to the airport straight away that want to get off early.

I cannot wait to get together to hear all the news.

She is also going with us on our america trip and cruise

Hi Karon

Will you post a review on P&O site after your RCCL Mariner cruise? I would love to hear all about it as this is this ship i'm considering for our usa trip in 2010. It looks like a wonderful ship.

Hi Karon

Will you post a review on P&O site after your RCCL Mariner cruise? I would love to hear all about it as this is this ship i'm considering for our usa trip in 2010. It looks like a wonderful ship.

Yes i certainly will. I will even link it on here as I know we all love to hear about the different ships.

I am going to try and set up a page too so I can separate the various aspects of the trip so those that do not want to hear about disney can skip that part.

I have a huge folder of information on disney, the cruise etc.

Yes i certainly will. I will even link it on here as I know we all love to hear about the different ships.

I am going to try and set up a page too so I can separate the various aspects of the trip so those that do not want to hear about disney can skip that part.

I have a huge folder of information on disney, the cruise etc.

That will be great. I'll look forward to reading it (pity it's still a few months away). Are you doing Mexico or Caribbean?

Lets hope they can all settle their accounts after 75 days of cruising .....

without having to take out a bank loan:D :D

I think I'd have a little trouble with that;) .

I second Geoff's comment......thanks Kiwis for the ride:D

Archived