bon voyage bayview5 and all on Sun Princess

Yes they do Les, we have one of Pacific Sky, one of Pacific Sun and one of Pacific Star. We're hoping we'll get one of Pacific Dawn in September as well.

2573288200078909071S500x500Q85.jpg

Skyrules

These models are great.

They definately didnt have any on board the Pacific Star last October or the Pacific Sun May of this year.

I have searched alot of hobby shops and ebay to find a decent model of these ships so DH can build me one./ or one already built.No luck as yet.

Now I know they are out there, maybe Il find one on ebay one day!

Skyrules

These models are great.

They definately didnt have any on board the Pacific Star last October or the Pacific Sun May of this year.

I have searched alot of hobby shops and ebay to find a decent model of these ships so DH can build me one./ or one already built.No luck as yet.

Stacey, the Pacific Sun one's must have sold out quickly as we brought ours on the 2night cruise we did in March, and they still had a lot then. The one in the picture is the second Pacific Sun we brought, it replaced one we'd brought on our first Pacific Sun cruise which wasn't very good - it made the shoip look like it was curved from bow to stern, the windows weren't in a straight line, etc.

Our theory on why they weren't available - they are waiting for the repainting of Pacific Sun all white to do a new order, so that it looks accurate.

Skyrules

These models are great.

By the way Stacey - these ones aren't built models, they're cast ones, they're quite heavy.

Skyrules

These models are great.

These are not generally distributed through hobby shops or eBay like model cars, trains, planes. I have seen a couple on eBay for some Princess ships, but these are likely past cruisers selling the one they bought.

Apart from the onboard souvenirs, there is the option of building one like Nzmatt is doing, or one of a few sites like these ones (with no P&O Australia ships) -

http://scherbakshipmodels.tripod.com/id12.html

http://www.themodelship.com/ocean_liners.html

http://www.modelmasters.net/cruise.htm

Spotted blank screens on Princess & Crooz Cams sites for Dravuni, but shipwatcher.com to the rescue!! Thanks Neil!!

Today they are in Dravuni Island, Fiji

The web cam is down at the moment so I can’t post a pic

If we cant get a bridge cam we will have to improvise....

from the P&O brochure,

Dravuni.jpg

Map of Fiji,

fijimap.gif

Location of Dravuni in the Kadavu Islands,

kadavu.jpg

If we cant get a bridge cam we will have to improvise....

from the P&O brochure,

Dravuni.jpg

Map of Fiji,

fijimap.gif

Location of Dravuni in the Kadavu Islands,

kadavu.jpg

But where are all the blue and white towels.:D:D

wish I were there right now(suffering from first day back at school)

After SP has been at sea for 8 days on the 75 dayer, why no live broadcasts? Come on, there are 24 computors awaiting on board. Crikey I just popped a couple of Princess 'pillow chocolates' I brought back from SP last Monday, now in the cruise mood. Can you believe we never ate one pillow choc on board, brought back 38. TRUE.

Cheers..Les:confused:

there are a couple of cc ers on board but not regular posters.

My friend is joining this cruise in beijing early september to sail back to sydney, while she has joined CC I doubt she will be writing much on here as she will be too busy taking part in everything.

Shame as we loved your live reports

Moorea today.

Looks a bit misty in them thar hills, you cant see Bali Hai.

Maybe later on today it wil clear.

sun_bridgemoorea.jpg

Nice night capture Kc. It think that is Regents

"Paul Gaugin" the cam is looking at.

Any one know who the 3 master is behind her?

2704987715_6a6924a4b1.jpg

Yes..I have read the reports coming in on the SP Roll call from this cruise. Same issues I experienced last cruise...food, theatre seats, lack of public room space. Sounds like they are having fun though, still got a couple of months to go!!

Cheers..Les:cool:

Archived