WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Does anyone have any idea who the CD is on the Eclipse April 29th 17. I'm hoping it's Sue but I don't think we are that lucky

Not sure, we last sailed Eclipse in 2016 to Iceland. The CD then was Damian de Lorenzis who was personable, happy to pass the time of day and fairly visible around ship. I don't think Sue is returning to EC permanently, especially not with the future ship deployment swaps.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Captain: Athanasios Peppas

Chief Engineer: Yannis Chazandroulis

Staff Captain: Christos Galanis

Guest Relations: Cameron Robertson

Hotel Director: Raffaele Bernardini

Cruise Director: Luige De la Cruz

Food and Beverage: Srdjan Prastalo

Executive Chef: Victor Mancilla

Captains Club: Maria

Bands and Shows: As recently posted See Post: 4554 by Arno

Just off Silhouette. The new cruise director is Sara Romero who came over from Infinity. The Michael's Club Concierge is Manuela Becker. Both outstanding.

Eclipse will not have Sue Denning for the TA. It will be John Grantham then while Eddy will go on vacation.

I don't understand, sorry.. Are you saying Sue Denning will be on April 2nd-16 ? We hope so. She is wonderful. We were not crazy about Eddy in November and early December. We were also very fond of Captain Leo. Just loved his Rolex watch joke.

luvstosail

Boston Ma.

Eddy Jenkins is on Eclipse, and when he goes on vacation John Grantam will take over and will be on for the TA. Sue Denning is not in the picture as far as Eclipse is concerned for the foreseeable future. When John leaves, Eddy is scheduled to come back to Eclipse.

Thanks for the info! Any chance you have the date when Eddy goes on Vacation? Is it right at the TA? Or before that?

Eddy Jenkins is on Eclipse, and when he goes on vacation John Grantam will take over and will be on for the TA. Sue Denning is not in the picture as far as Eclipse is concerned for the foreseeable future. When John leaves, Eddy is scheduled to come back to Eclipse.

John Grantham is on Equinox at the moment. I will be boarding Equinox next week. I have heard good things about him

Thanks for the info! Any chance you have the date when Eddy goes on Vacation? Is it right at the TA? Or before that?

Hi there fancy seeing you here[emoji23] o think Eddy goes on vacation at the end of our Caribbean stretch. We have the other guy for our TA part. I've replied about the ENT on the other roll call thanks for caring xxx

Mary

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know if Tenors of Rock will be on Sillouette April 9th? Some posters say that they have been on thier recently..just curious. I heard they are awesome..

We are currently on the 1/29 sailing. Tenors of Rock were on our cruise and also the 1/22 sailing.

Does anyone know if Tenors of Rock will be on Sillouette April 9th? Some posters say that they have been on thier recently..just curious. I heard they are awesome..

The Tenors of Rock have a show in Vegas at Harrah's which starts this month and runs thru December 31st. I've seen them twice on Celebrity and they are very very good.

Who is the Captain on the Infinity? We will be embarking in April. Wondering if this is the same one that crashed into the dock in Ketchikan last summer?

Does anyone know who the CD is on the Infinity? I hear they are moving lots around the fleet. Hopefully it's someone entertaining!

Thanks!

The Tenors of Rock have a show in Vegas at Harrah's which starts this month and runs thru December 31st. I've seen them twice on Celebrity and they are very very good.

Saw them last week on Silhouette. They replaced 2 of the tenors, but still quite good. Well received by the audience.

Who is the Captain on the Infinity? We will be embarking in April. Wondering if this is the same one that crashed into the dock in Ketchikan last summer?

Captain Berdos was on the Infinity when we crashed into the dock (see the photograph from my cabin balcony). I have no idea if he is still working with Celebrity. From what I understand, the pilot was in charge when we approached the dock, but strong winds blew us against the dock. I would think that Captain Berdos was not to blame.

Donald.

zzzDSC01900.jpg.6d76476c4e566a71fe14d09e7be63678.jpg

John Grantham is on Equinox at the moment. I will be boarding Equinox next week. I have heard good things about him

Really hope he's still onboard on the 20th. He's very personable and quite visible around the ship and likes to chat. We really enjoyed his talk in the theater about his Hollywood stunt man days.