Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

37 minutes ago, hencoll said:

I will be taking my first Seabourn cruise in April - Quest transatlantic.  I would love a referral coupon if anyone has one available.

Email me at hencoll1 at gmail dot com    Thanks

Email sent to you.

Hi

My husband and I will be taking our first Seabourn cruise on Odyssey (Bridgetown to Bridgetown) on 23 November.  If I'm not too late does anyone have a referral coupon that they would be willing to share?

My email address is m.labramoddy at btinternet dot com.

Many thanks

M

Good news, bad news and I don't know news on the new referral program.

When the news above broke for the new plan I had an extra approved coupon that will expire after our next cruise so wanted to take advantage of the new way to get 2 $250 referrals rather than the current $400 OBC.  Contacted Seabourn several weeks ago and got a response that the roll out had been delayed and that I would get the double $250 once the computer problems were fixed.  Got an email yesterday confirming my $500 OBC plus my cruise $1000 OBC under the new plan.  Previously it was one or the other now you get both.

Now the good, bad and I don't know news.

Good

Referral coupons are now downloadable from the Seabourn website.

Referrers can get double referrals by referring multiple people

If you have a $400 referral as a member, get another and they will increase the referral by an additional $100

https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/refer-a-friend.html is the website link for the new program.

Bad

Referrals are now reduced to $250 for everyone on a per referral basis.

I don't know

What will happen with existing $400 referral coupons.  Believe if already approved will remain but, guessing those not yet redeemed will be worthless

Hope this helps.

Edited by rallydave

8 hours ago, purpleally said:

I had two 400.00 referral coupons when the new program was announced.

happy to report they were honored and two new people will receive 400.00 OBC.

I also received two 400.00 for future sailings. 

Really hopeful you are correct and I was incorrect and the proof will be out shortly.  You see when the new program was announced it was on the website but, then gone for a couple of weeks while Seabourn worked out some kinks including the on line downloading of the coupon which is now there so was not ready for primetime at the initial announcement.

I can confirm that a single referral can be increased by $!00 with a referral you might not use before it expires.

2 hours ago, rallydave said:

Really hopeful you are correct and I was incorrect and the proof will be out shortly.  You see when the new program was announced it was on the website but, then gone for a couple of weeks while Seabourn worked out some kinks including the on line downloading of the coupon which is now there so was not ready for primetime at the initial announcement.

I can confirm that a single referral can be increased by $!00 with a referral you might not use before it expires.

Excuse me?

the two people who I referred received confirmation from Seabourn 

In the mail today I received two 400.00 certificates which do not expire until two years after they sail. 

The coupons I used were ones I previously had prior to the announcement of the new program

33 minutes ago, edillilie said:

Hi, wondering if anyone has a referral coupon for me. We travel on Seabourn from San Antonio, Chile on 28th November 2019. We are first time Seabourn cruisers. Thank you Vicki

unfortunately think you are too late as they require the coupon 2 weeks prior to departure and we are currently less than 2 weeks prior to your departure.  Hopefully it might work but, the T's and C's' require the 2 week prior.

Here is the exact wording from the coupon:              The redemption request must be received at least two
weeks prior to the referred guests’ sailing date.

2 hours ago, rallydave said:

unfortunately think you are too late as they require the coupon 2 weeks prior to departure and we are currently less than 2 weeks prior to your departure.  Hopefully it might work but, the T's and C's' require the 2 week prior.

Here is the exact wording from the coupon:              The redemption request must be received at least two
weeks prior to the referred guests’ sailing date.

The two weeks prior restriction has been added to the new $250 electronic coupons but I don’t see anything about that restriction on the old $400 paper coupons - which I understand are still being honored.  Hopefully, she can get ahold of one of those. 

6 minutes ago, travel4b said:

The two weeks prior restriction has been added to the new $250 electronic coupons but I don’t see anything about that restriction on the old $400 paper coupons - which I understand are still being honored.  Hopefully, she can get ahold of one of those. 

Agree and hope she can get the coupon into Seabourn on time and they are able to process it quickly as she sails on Thanksgiving Day a week and a half away.