If there was a new Princess ship, what would you name it?

RickEk

Seriously, I would like to see the next one named...

1. Atlantic Princess,

2. Opal Princess, or

3. Jade Princess

On a more humourous note...

1. Sequin Princess,

2. Zirconium Princess, or

3. Rhinestone Princess

Whatever the name, its just painted letters on a white hull... does it really matter?

Carl

PS: Don't get me going on humourous names for HAL's "DAM" ships... :)

The new ship talked about on the Golden already had its keel laid within the last 6 months. It was not designated a Princess ship at that time. Only recently has Princess made the deal with Fincantari for the completion in 2011.

It may have been originally for P&O, who knows?

CND is usually right on top of things like new ships. I tend to think there would be something else said about a new ship, especially one already under construction. I hope the shipboard story is right.

Sad to say, Princess has no plans on building a new ship in 2011 and 2012.

ColoCruiser mentioned in his Live from the Golden that there may be a new Princess ship in the future (2011) and that'd it would be a stretched version of the Crown/Emerald/Ruby sisters.

Crystal Princess

Aegean Princess would be good for Eastern Med cruises.

But more in keeping with the onboard sales would be Tanzanite Princess.

Or for those ships they keep changing the name of we could have the "Formerly known as Prince Princess"

Sad to say, Princess has no plans on building a new ship in 2011 and 2012.

Crystal Princess

My sources say different... I think ColoCruiser was given the correct info :)

Pia,

You naughty little thing. We all knew it was mispelled but did you have to make it obvious. As long as the thread readers know what the writer meant...who cares?

Ciao for now!!!

My bad, Capt. Ron. Consider my hands slapped. :o My head and my fingers sometimes have a mind of their own. ;)

Arrivederci

My sources say different... I think ColoCruiser was given the correct info :)

I hope you guys are correct, I love the excitement that comes with a new ship. I for one would like to see Princess increase their standard cabin sizes in the newbuild to bring them up to the size of cabin in the newer Carnival and HAL ships. It would be nice to have a small couch in the regular non mini suite cabins. I slightly larger shower wouldn't hurt either.:)

Fairy Princess.
I don't think GLAAD would be happy about this. I know it's not meant this way, but people take things different ways.

Keep in mind Disney changed the name of their upcoming movie from The Frog Prince to the Princess and the Frog because they didn't want to upset the French.

I hope you guys are correct, I love the excitement that comes with a new ship. I for one would like to see Princess increase their standard cabin sizes in the newbuild to bring them up to the size of cabin in the newer Carnival and HAL ships. It would be nice to have a small couch in the regular non mini suite cabins. I slightly larger shower wouldn't hurt either.:)

I totally agree, larger cabin, 2 seater sofa, glass shower door, large screen interactive TV, now hang on a minute have I just specified a Solstice type ship. If so how about Andromeda Princess.

Archived