Formal Gowns on New Season of DWTS.

All I have to say is, I'm absolutely shocked !!!! Who the heck is voting here, for heaven's sake?

I've seen some reports both online and on different TV shows that have said Kate has been absolutely horrible, and apparently demanded that Tony be fired. I guess this proves that Kate has problems with not only her ex husband, but seemingly with all men. The more I see her, the more I cannot stand her.

What the heck?!?!?!:(

YES and YES!!!

Hi girls,:).... So KATE AND BUZZ are both better than SHANNON?:eek::confused:

You know when reality tv first started to make this big impact

on the world I always said somehow behind the scenes, some of it

is fixed....and I stand by that statement.

ITS NUTSO!!!!!!

Lois, I have felt for the longest time that these "reality" shows are not real at all. I cannot believe that Kate has that many cheerleaders that would keep her on the show. I wasn't fond of her from the beginning, seeing how she treated Jon early on in their show, and now, after everything else, I cannot begin to imagine that anyone could like her. But I guess she has a fan base, whomever they might be. YUCK

I guess the senior citizens who remember the moon walk voted for Buzz, but that still does not explain the votes for Kate and against Shannon.

Hi Darcie,:) I know what you mean.....the producers of these shows

are getting what they want...ratings...its all about ratings.

Heavy Surf....I keep forgetting we have folks on the West Coast.

Not sure if anyone will be upset if we continue this now...I know a few

seasons ago I was flamed for giving out too much info too early

in the evening (east cost time).

ITS NUTSO!!!!!!

Things can be edited to show things differently but remember, the JUDGES scored Shannon better than Kate and Buzz. It was the call in and text voting that decided who was going home so how would that be behind the scenes?:confused:

Also, remember that there is a nefarious bloc of voters who get a charge out of voting for the worst to see how long they can keep them going which is what happened on American Idol and I wouldn't be surprised that they are not "at work" on DWTS.;)

Things can be edited to show things differently but remember, the JUDGES scored Shannon better than Kate and Buzz. It was the call in and text voting that decided who was going home so how would that be behind the scenes?:confused:

Also, remember that there is a nefarious bloc of voters who get a charge out of voting for the worst to see how long they can keep them going which is what happened on American Idol and I wouldn't be surprised that they are not "at work" on DWTS.;)

I can't give you a full answer. I just think there is more going on

than any of us know about. Of course, I could be way wrong:eek: but

its just my feeling about it.

You might be totally correct and there are just tons of people who

are voting for the worst.....

All I know is, I don't like Kate and she does nothing (in my opinion)

to give anything positive.....I feel bad for Tony.

I can't give you a full answer. I just think there is more going on

than any of us know about. Of course, I could be way wrong:eek: but

its just my feeling about it.

You might be totally correct and there are just tons of people who

are voting for the worst.....

All I know is, I don't like Kate and she does nothing (in my opinion)

to give anything positive.....I feel bad for Tony.

I couldn't agree more with you.:)

Hopefully, the cream will rise to the top and the "sour cream" will be discarded......and SOON, like next week.:D

Did you see Kate's face during this whole thing? Did she look hacked off, or what? And, I could not believe who the bottom two were---I never would have guess that they would be the bottom two, especially after knowing the judges scores. But like you said, there's a group out there who vote to make sure the really bad ones stay on longer---remember Cloris Leachmann?

Did you see Kate's face during this whole thing? Did she look hacked off, or what? And, I could not believe who the bottom two were---I never would have guess that they would be the bottom two, especially after knowing the judges scores. But like you said, there's a group out there who vote to make sure the really bad ones stay on longer---remember Cloris Leachmann?

No, I could not believe the bottom two. I've never been a fan of Pamela Anderson but I thought she did very well both weeks and actually, according to the judges scores, she was pretty solid and not close to the bottom. And according to the judges, Shannon was tied for 6th place going in.

Hi all!

I really enjoyed the show tonight but wasn't happy with the outcome.

Kate looked so sour whenever the camera was on her. Well it probably worked out for the best if the loser's partner couldn't continue due to injury. I like Brooke & her gown tonight.

"til next time.

~Jo~ :)

Wow... your kidding.

I am trying to read in between the posts as we were no home tonight to watch the show... I think you are all saying that Pamela and Shannon were in the bottom 2..... Not what I expected at all...

Guess I will have to wait until the AM to find out...

I was surprised about the outcome tonight - I really wanted Kate to leave - if not her, then the football guy - oh well.. maybe next week - I also thought Pamela did very well in her dancing last night. I kinda' figured they would keep Buzz for as long as they can. carol

Wow... your kidding.

I am trying to read in between the posts as we were no home tonight to watch the show... I think you are all saying that Pamela and Shannon were in the bottom 2..... Not what I expected at all...

Guess I will have to wait until the AM to find out...

Yes, Shannon and Pam were in the bottom 2 of audience voting but not scoring by the judges. Shannon had 20, I believe Pam's was higher, Ocho had 16, Kate 15 and Buzz 12.

Hope you are safe from the high waters in New England

I think Buzz got a lot of sympathy and patriotic votes, since he so obviously was the worst dancer. I was very surprised at who was voted off, though, as the person was certainly not one of the worst--not great, but not bad.

I get the notion that the person voted off is also not a very popular or well-liked person? I'm not too familiar with their work.

Yes, Kate did look sour and almost angry much of the night. Though I think Pam's dancing is actually pretty good, she needs to start acting like a real person and not a cartoon. She was spot-on (though over the top) with her Marilyn impersonation, but needed to leave it by the wayside after the dance. Come on, there has to be a genuine person in there somewhere!

I think Buzz got a lot of sympathy and patriotic votes, since he so obviously was the worst dancer. I was very surprised at who was voted off, though, as the person was certainly not one of the worst--not great, but not bad.

My thinking as well

I get the notion that the person voted off is also not a very popular or well-liked person? I'm not too familiar with their work.

I'm not either but I seem to recall she went through a period of being a bad girl.

Yes, Kate did look sour and almost angry much of the night.
Probably because she was not in control and had to suck it up.
Though I think Pam's dancing is actually pretty good, she needs to start acting like a real person and not a cartoon. She was spot-on (though over the top) with her Marilyn impersonation, but needed to leave it by the wayside after the dance. Come on, there has to be a genuine person in there somewhere!

I once read an ineresting article about Marilyn Monroe. Someone was walking with her in NY and she was dressedT in a nondescript coat and a scarf that covered her trademark hair and some of her face. hey had been taking about what made her Marilyn. She then asked the person if they wanted to see hersbut the person didn't know what she meant. Once again she asked, do you want to see HER? She took of her scarf and started walking in a "Marilyn way", her voice changed and people began to recognize her. She definitley had a private persona and a much different public persona that she could turn on and off. Pam may follow the same type of thing by having a made up cartoony persona for public use......just taking a stab at a guess.;)

Well, its after 6am eastern time.....which makes it just after 3 on the

west coast;)

OK...Shannon used to be Brenda on the original "90210" and she was

known to the be the "bad girl" and one of those everyone loved to hate.

Not just her character but she was known for causing major problems

on and off the set too. Anyway, looked like she matured and in my opinion

(along with some of you as well) she was definitely NOT the worst

dancer.

I am in shock that Pamela Anderson was in the bottom two. Her Marilyn dance wasd actually entertaining. (And I loved her gown.) I'm not sure what the object of a ballroom competition is--to entertain the viewers or to just to have perfect, technical dancing. I know Pam will never be a perfect dancer, but DWTS's ratings will be in the basement if all that is expected is perfect dancing.

I suspect, though, folks are voting for Kate because they expect fireworks and drama, even more than from Pamela, so that's why they are keeping her on. They don't like her, but they like the drama.

They may vote for the grandfatherly Aldrin because he is what they hope to see in their own future. I hope I can do as well at his age.

I was disappointed the second they annouced that Buzz was safe. I really don't think he can improve.

I thought that Shannon had a lot of potential and I really liked her jive. However, I had no idea that Mark has a serious leg injury and will be out for 6 weeks. Maybe they would have brought in Jonathan. I like him.

I was also disappointed that Carrie Ann and Bruno gave Nicole the two 10's on Monday night. It's too early for me. Maybe she deserved them, but I'm now wondering if she's a bit of a ringer for dancing so well...or maybe I just don't want Derek "the Golden Boy" to walk away with the trophy again.

Thanks for the update. Must of been a lot of audience votes for it to turn out this way.

Did they say what the dances are for next week?

I have read elsewhere that Brooke's gown was incredible. Wish I had seen it.

Sorry, I didn't hear what the dances are for next week.

Brooke's gown was a copper satin on my TV. I think it had a plunging halter neckline. It looked really good on her; but my pale droopy boobs couldn't pull it off. I haven't really liked any of Carrie Ann's dress yet.

Boy, was I wrong. We tuned in at 8:55 (west coast) just in time to see who was in the bottom. Was that joy on Tony's face that he had to endue 1 more week of Kate? I saw them on one of the entertainment shows and she was babbling on trying to sound like she knew what she was talking about and he just rolled his eyes and walked away. He is one of our favorites, and I really feel sorry for him.

Archived