Allegiant/JetBlue/SouthWest/Spirit/Virg Amer/-New opening of rate schedules-post here

Host Mike

Don't forget, it should not be too long before Southwest finished taking over all of Air Tran's routes. They will then be flying to SJU. I would be very temped to hold off on booking with these crazy prices.

Thanks for throwing another wrench into the equation! LOL :) I forgot about that does anyone have any idea when that is suppose to happen?

Ugh......

• 1 month later...
It helped until I saw the pricing!:eek::eek::mad:

Oh no. I seem to read this a lot lately so waiting on Southwest may not be the way to go. All the good deals seem to be by booking later.

I often try to use them to fly from FL to TX to visit family and Continental and American are always significantly cheaper. Checking a bag becomes a non issue and I can pick my seat ;)

• 4 weeks later...

This message is now posted on their website:

On October 22, 2012, we will open our schedule for sale through May 31, 2013. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Works great for my cabin mate and our Rhapsody cruise :D

• 3 weeks later...
This message is now posted on their website:

On October 22, 2012, we will open our schedule for sale through May 31, 2013. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Works great for my cabin mate and our Rhapsody cruise :D

I hope fares come down when the open this block up. Right now a one way ticket on SW to FLL is $331 for the nonstop flight. :eek:

Oh for the good old days when two people could fly round trip for that much.

I hope fares come down when the open this block up. Right now a one way ticket on SW to FLL is $331 for the nonstop flight. :eek:

Oh for the good old days when two people could fly round trip for that much.

I managed to get good fares going down to FLL but when the block opened up to come home the fares were rediculous. So far we are going but I don't know about getting home afterwards.:eek:

• 3 weeks later...
How far in advance will JetBlue open fares for a Nov. 2013 cruise? We would like to fly from RIC to FLL [and take a transport to POM]. I know they fly non-stop to FLL.

Also try Tampa, Jet Blue flies direct to San Juan from there as well. I paid $93 each way for our March cruise.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

lbfluffy & daniella1279 - UGH so close!!

dogbert's mom - we just booked the Dream for Oct. as well and we were waiting patiently for the flights to open up. Figured it would be any day now! Checked this morning and there they were!! I didn't think the prices were too bad either! One more thing checked off the list of things to do.